• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A little Back Story on Busted Knuckle Films to Celebrate 200k

BustedKnucklefilms

Most people on here know our story. But just in case you don't here it is in video form.
All of this started with me and my friends wanting a way to show our friends and family what rock crawling was. We never imagined it would turn into what it is now.

The Busted Knuckle Films Story and 200k Subscriber Giveaway

What better way to celebrate 200k subscribers on Youtube than with a video submission contest. Winner gets flown out for a weekend of wheelin at BKORP and some BK Swag. thumb.gif

BustedKnucklefilms said:
If you win, I'll just pay for fuel. thumb.gif :driving:

Great video, keep up the good work Matt. We need more videos of your Tacoma! I remember watching old videos of that when i had my taco

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Better get to making a video so you can enter! :driving:

Remember your first shotgun ride and where it was at and with whom? :dunno: Grayrock!!!! :woot:

ADMINISTRATOR

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Was it Blue and Yella?

YUP, first time I met you. You had been asking to tag along in someones rig to find out what this rock crawling was all about. thumb.gif Now look where you've help take it to... :driving: :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

COOL man! You guys deserve every bit of what you've worked hard for. Matt, you are a hell of an entrepreneur. Keep kicking ass man.

Man that turned out great. Definitely creative.
Really thought you were gonna pick the Tacoma guy until I saw the winner's video.

felipecj said:
Man that turned out great. Definitely creative.
Really thought you were gonna pick the Tacoma guy until I saw the winner's video.

He was our top pick until the Rap video guy posted his.