• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A Toyota Must

Here's a toyota must for ya Jay!!!!!!:kiss:

Attachments

• PICT2960 [600x600].JPG
    PICT2960 [600x600].JPG
    72 KB · Views: 234
I have the Marlin kit too and I think it is better than the TG style one becase of the upgraded pin. I thought about the TG one and Dave from Davez offroad has a write up on it over on pirate but in the end I chose Marlin due to the quality of stuff he puts out. Plus they survived the King of the Hammers and have been in devolpment for quite some time.

T.G. is no questions lifetime warrenty though

Yea and schmuks and vatozone have warranties on all their chinese garbage too. Difference is trailgarbage junk will leave you stranded in the mountains not on the side of the road. You get what you pay for is the absolute truth.

I'm considering buying the Trail gear kit, I think its a great idea im just worried if trail gear executed the design very well or not.

I'm considering buying the Trail gear kit, I think its a great idea im just worried if trail gear executed the design very well or not.

Trail gear did'nt execute the design, Some guy in china did.

And now my weekly buy america message.

Keep your money in america. Boost the american economy. Dont allow oversea's manufacturing to ruin our manufacturing. Its all going over there folks, Dont make it easy for them. BUY AMERICAN MADE GOODS!!!

I'm so tired of hearing this. We're driving JAPANESE trucks, get over it. And Just cus it was probly made in china doesn't mean it was designed it china. And i will have stuff from Marlin, Trail gear, sky, all pro, bobby and all over the place. I like **** that works. Believe me i see where your coming from, it is a huge problem the US has. but me buying all from Marlin or even every Toyota wheeler on earth buying all Marlin is not guna stop the overseas manufacturing problem we have,sadly it's become the american way.

Last edited:
I'm so tired of hearing this. We're driving JAPANESE trucks, get over it. And Just cus it was probly made in china doesn't mean it was designed it china. And i will have stuff from Marlin, Trail gear, sky, all pro, bobby and all over the place. I like **** that works. Believe me i see where your coming from, it is a huge problem the US has. but me buying all from Marlin or even every Toyota wheeler on earth buying all Marlin is not guna stop the overseas manufacturing problem we have,sadly it's become the american way.

WAAAAAAAAH. Im soo tired of hearing this but i support it.

"Buying American" is so retarded. This country wouldn't be where it is today without overseas help. And by that I mean we would be worse off.

I'm VERY happy with my Marlin kit. It's extremely tough!!! I have given it a good thrashing so far. Totally unfazed.

Anyone that can't see the difference between a Japanese product and a chinese product is flat ****ing dumb. Trail Garbage was founded on stolen and reverse engineered/copied designs simple as that. Not saying all chinese stuff is garbage but there is a rather good chance that you'll end up with junk rather than a long term lasting quality good.

when i owned jeeps i did such funny things to it like body work.now i own a yota and a new idea on body work thanks to the maney rocks my toy gets to rub on.my jeep rarly even made it to the rocks but id buy usa parts for a over sees wheeler

The marlin kit just has a bigger pin, it doesnt eliminate the bearings. And i just find it hilarious this push for american parts on Japanese trucks. What are you guna tell me next? To be American and buy a Chevy when 70% of the parts are made in Mexico! The way i am ill build the truck and wheel it for a year and build another one. I will buy marlin parts, won't buy my 4.7 gear from anyone else. But i would like my truck to be done sometime this decade, not all of us can afford to buy everything from Marlin and i almost gurantee 70+ % of people on here have at lest A part on there rig from Trail Queer. But i don't base everything in my life on wether it was built in America or not. If that was the case, WTF are we doing driving toyotas? We would all be a bunch of Jeep fags, O wait those aren't 100 % American anymore either :flipoff:

Last edited: