• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adventure Offroad Park

Re: Re: Re: Adventure Offroad Park

ALLJ said:
NO night riding at the park even for annual members unless it changes

My guess this is to keep noise down so the neighbors don't get angry.

halcat said:
Has anybody asked, can we night ride?
Our group usually rides almost as much at night as we do daytime. I understand if the neighbors have to be kept happy.

We still plan on checking out the park and also attending Monsters of Rock.

I also like to ride at night , it's great in the summer. I think with Here it's a insurance thing . Maybe if there is enough interest Tom will put together some night rides!

Night rides are awesome! I went to the nightride at Hale Mtn. last year, we had a badass time!!! When full blown summer gets here, that's about the only time I'll get my rig out. I ain't big on hot weather. :****:

Insurance has been the #1 hold up. We have been pushing to get a few dates a year and I think we will get them. We love night riding as much as the next. The #2 issue has been our neighbors. Almost all of them have been very supportive of what we all do on those trails. Some have even purchased new side by sides and are on the trails with us every weekend. Just hang in there with us and we'll get something going on the night riding.

Re: Re: Adventure Offroad Park

What is the address to the park? And contact information? Thanks

*Plan your next ride @ THE FLATS 828-442-7932 *

I would try to come hangout saturday nite with friends if there was entertainment of some kind ? you know strippers and music " all the family stuff.." A bonfire would be nice? A barbie jeep race down begining of trail 1 .. 100$ bikini contest. I look good!! :cougar:

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND........The weather forecast is looking great for this open weekend. We will open Friday(24th), Saturday(25th), Sunday(26th), and Monday(27th). Below is a few things that we will do for this great weekend.
-FREE CAMPING
-BOUNTY HILL ($1000 payout) on Sunday 2PM EST/1PM CST, Trail #TBD
-REDUCED RATE ON MULTI DAY PASSES
-BBQ, BURGERS, & MORE SATURDAY & SUNDAY

MEMORIAL DAY BLAST.....Just a few more days to go.....get your tent or camper packed and come on out and enjoy some FREE camping. The weather forecast for the weekend looks awesome. We will have a cook on site serving up BBQ, Burgers, & more on Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday we will have a Bounty Hill climb paying $1000.....if someone can get it. We will open the gates at 8am on Friday(24th) and close it down Monday(27th) evening at dusk.

@billstoy.....ATV rates are $20 per day....however they are single rider only and must have helmet. Technically there is no spectator as everyone that enters the park is a participant....if someone wants to watch they just need to grab a ride with someone and pay the passenger fee of $5.00 to be in that persons vehicle....hope this helps

What are trails like leading to the bounty hill event Sunday? I would like to come out and check out the new park but rig isn't finished. I would have to drive my truck( z71 on 33's no lockers stock with a little tire).

trail to top of bounty is easy Or grab a ride! I'm loaded up and coming up around 9 am hope for a great day!

another great day with great weather Got a few bugs to work out before Monsters of rock! Hope for another great day!
Sorry to see Peanut rollover hope his wife is not to sore " nothing wrong" just a rollover in harnesses ! Super good ride and super happy with my buggy ,,
Thats means I'll break next time out!! days like this are why we build them !!!! Hope everyone had as good as me !!
Hope peanut gets his ride going again soon!! Met Krakem " don't remember how it's spelled" on the trails and a new comer but herd he wrecked his tow rig on the way home and may have to sell his newly aquired buggy to cover costs .. If anyone can help him, please do! Goood luck to all and safe travels!!!
Bill :p

Got home safe bill she says she is fine but she will be sore in the morning