• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AGR is a Joke!!

spclzedland

Called agr performance and ordered a rock ram system on December 29 2014. I was told the system would ship in 10 business days, and they took the money in full the day i ordered it. I called back in middle of January to get an update, they said they were waiting on a part for my steering pump. I called back first week of February to get a update they said they were still waiting on a part and the snow had delayed production. I have called every two weeks since march first, still the same bullshit.So i called at the beginning of last week and talked to Ruben he said he would personally have it completed by Wednesday of last week. I noticed it had not been shipped on Wednesday so i called back he said ups forgot to pick it up. Fast forward to this week i call to check on it and they said they didn't know if it had shipped or not, the receptionist, Wendy (who is a con artist she will tell you anything she thinks will get you off the phone) tells me she will go check with the guy building them she returns to the phone and says he didn't want to be bothered at this time. So i asked if i could cancel my order she says sure you have to do it over email which makes no sense but i did go threw the process. I then asked if i could speak to her manager she says he doesn't have time to talk to me then to get me off the phone she tells me I'm being irate and hangs up. Still haven't received my money back, so do yourself a favor and don't deal with this joke of a company.

You don't post much. But when you do it's right to the point. Sounds like a bad situation maybe they will try to make it right. Keep us updated.

sounds like you need to call and kill them with kindness until you get your money back and never go back… then call PSC… Technician on here is a PSC dealer he can help you out

BBB complaint
FB complaint
google business complaint
yelp complaint
msg board(s) complaint

Screw companies that still think they can get away with treating customers like that.

Light 'em up. You've been far too patient and nice about this whole thing.

They owe you every cent you paid them, plus interest.

I've been as nice as I can just simply asked questions. The more you ask the more it piss's them off then she will accuse of being irate so she can hang up on you. It's the craziest thing I have ever heard in my life. Called her yesterday and told her I sent the email to cancel my order so can I get me refund . She said she only does refunds on Friday. No matter what you ask they have a excuse. I have already filed a complain't with the BBB but haven't heard anything, now I filed a unauthorized purchase with visa so we will see how that goes.

Just call your CC company. They can't fulfill your order so dispute the charge.

That's how I had to get a refund from ballistic back when their **** first went downhill. The awesome part, a few months later (at least 2 months after I finally got my money back and 4 months after originally placing the order) the part randomly shows up on my doorstep. WTF

bgredjeep said:
Just call your CC company. They can't fulfill your order so dispute the charge.

That's how I had to get a refund from ballistic back when their **** first went downhill. The awesome part, a few months later (at least 2 months after I finally got my money back and 4 months after originally placing the order) the part randomly shows up on my doorstep. WTF

X2 - had to do the same with Ballistic.....

Is Ballistic still shady? I thought the **** hit the fan mainly on Pirate, they're banned after all. But people on Pirate as recently as a few weeks ago have recommended their products to me.

patooyee said:
Is Ballistic still shady? I thought the **** hit the fan mainly on Pirate, they're banned after all. But people on Pirate as recently as a few weeks ago have recommended their products to me.

My issue was from just before they got banned a few years ago. I ordered a couple small parts last summer and they still got 1 part wrong. At least this time they were quick to ship the correct item. I probably won't order from them again.

ridefast said:
BBB complaint
FB complaint
google business complaint
yelp complaint
msg board(s) complaint

Screw companies that still think they can get away with treating customers like that.

Light 'em up. You've been far too patient and nice about this whole thing.

They owe you every cent you paid them, plus interest.

It's much easier to file a report with your cc company. They will get your money back day 1 and it's a done deal. Report it as fraud and it will help.

patooyee said:

My experience with Ballistic was years ago, I have a couple of friends that order from them now with no issues. Seems they turned things around since they were banned from Pirate. I just have new favorites that I order from is the reason I have not gone back to them.

patooyee said:

I have bought a few things from them recently with no issue. However, I've never had a problem with them even back in the day during the Pirate feeding frenzy. They do make some cool stuff though.