• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Alaska Off-road Warriors

I hated that show, so very, very much. Someone already brought up something similar, but a damn 4.3 s10 on leaf springs/1 tons would be so much cooler than everything on there.

I was excited to see an offroad show , I stayed up and watched it, well I doubt it will be in the air long... Sucked and made Offroading look pretty white trashed and low class in my opinion ... I don't think anyone that avidly wheels will get much outta the show and most others won't tune into the **** long enough to either

clemsonjeep said:
Was it just me or was the rear axle on the d90 not pulling at all?

I thought the same thing. I was very let down on the show. Can't believe the only one with lockers f/r is the flatty. It appears they are driving across a course because I noticed lots of tire tracks on the "roads" they are taking. Nothing like I was anticipating with having to make their own trails and actually know how to drive. 90% of it was **** I would hit in 2wd!

I didnt watch it but my director said that I had students that could build better crap than they was running and he was talking about how gay the tree huggers are. Im going to have to watch it now that I have read all this and what he said just to see.

wont work said:
I didnt watch it but my director said that I had students that could build better crap than they was running and he was talking about how gay the tree huggers are. Im going to have to watch it now that I have read all this and what he said just to see.

Thursday is the first day you'll be able to watch it NOT at 2-4am. Comes on at 11pm on Thurs.

Re:

I just watched it on the Roku. Pretty sad group of guys on there. Ole Mullet is pretty annoying, and needs to wear a seatbelt b/c apparently he gets knocked the F*%# OUT!! In the next episode. Rover guy also brings the suck. Yeah I think its going to be a bad deal all the way around.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Geez, I was hoping for a little more out of this show. I found this thread after I watched it and had all of the same thoughts. Makes the off roading crowd look even more backwoods than we really are :****:. But I think the drama filled "show" will satisfy the needs for nonstop drama and staged bs that America craves anymore. Much like Axmen and Gold Rush. Not sure if i can take more than a few episodes of this one...

Re:

infamous1 said:
. Ole Mullet........ needs to wear a seatbelt b/c apparently he gets knocked the F*%# OUT!! In the next episode.

He sure the hell does :****: molaugh LIGHTS OUT!!!
He also likes to hang his hand out the window and looked like he had a close call with a tree.

5BrothersFabrication said:
That's what I'm wondering. Do I have to get there, then front the fuel? If so, I'm out.

Unless....

I can get a really cool fire log sponsorship! :flipoff1:

You have to not have to ask your wife!! I can't even get your neutered ass to windrock ****er. :wtflol: :flipper: :flipper: molaugh

Re:

infamous1 said:
I just watched it on the Roku. Pretty sad group of guys on there. Ole Mullet is pretty annoying, and needs to wear a seatbelt b/c apparently he gets knocked the F*%# OUT!! In the next episode. Rover guy also brings the suck. Yeah I think its going to be a bad deal all the way around.

i have a roku what channel did you watch it on?

On the same note .....what ever happened to the Discovery Channel
and the Bobby Tanner thing and also wasn't there some filming at AOP ?

pholmann said:
You have to not have to ask your wife!! I can't even get your neutered ass to windrock ****er. :wtflol: :flipper: :flipper: molaugh

Windrock, 2 Harlan trips and black friday back to ****in back, gotta let funds flow back in. Looks like it's filmed in the summer, so I got time.

Anythin look a little odd here?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 109
I watched it last night, I wanted to call History channel and tell them how embarresed I was for that group to be representing the offroad community

what a joke ::)