• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Alaska Off-road Warriors

5BrothersFabrication said:
Windrock, 2 Harlan trips and black friday back to ****in back, gotta let funds flow back in. Looks like it's filmed in the summer, so I got time.

I knew you would bite lol. Just busting your balls. I had to chase Misty down and smack her purse but still bustin your balls.

What a joke of a show. Is it me or do the tires on the super jeep not look like 44 inch tires?? And I would think if there was a 100,000 prize that there would be a lot better competitors than these idiots. :gay:

I couldn't stand it anymore...had to write them a message with my thoughts on the show...if anyone else feels the need here is a link to the page to contact the History Channel regarding their programming.

https://history.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I just let them know that I wasn't happy about their depiction of our hobby and the negative light it puts us in....when we really don't need anything else going against us. I suggested that they could follow local clubs on trail rides throughout the US and the rest of the world. If I'm going to criticize them I wanted to give them a "better" idea too...

I agree , you can't deny that wheelin is full of white trash inbread idiots but it's also got a lot of high dollar high class rednecks :****:, I'm pretty sure half the people watching would find 500 hp bouncers or the technology of U4 cars much more interesting then these fellas they are filming ..!

I thought the one about the mud park in Alabama made us off road folk look like dumb hicks but this is some bullshit. My piece of **** XJ would walk off and leave these idiots and I'm by no means an "expert off road driver".

85buggy said:
On the same note .....what ever happened to the Discovery Channel
and the Bobby Tanner thing and also wasn't there some filming at AOP ?

Good question! It's been so long I forgot about it.

clemsonjeep said:
I couldn't stand it anymore...had to write them a message with my thoughts on the show...if anyone else feels the need here is a link to the page to contact the History Channel regarding their programming.

https://history.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I just let them know that I wasn't happy about their depiction of our hobby and the negative light it puts us in....when we really don't need anything else going against us. I suggested that they could follow local clubs on trail rides throughout the US and the rest of the world. If I'm going to criticize them I wanted to give them a "better" idea too...
Goo idea.

Others mentioned ideas for shows. I'll state something similar....
Why the EFF do so many shows insist on forcing DRAMA! Just have an hour long show of some decent rigs wheeling cool trails! Just friends having fun in the woods/rocks like 99% of the wheelers can relate to. Hitting up all parts of North America.
I watch all cole's vids and own all of BK's dvds, but even something mellower would be just fine for a tv show.
Something like this video but slightly edited for TV with a couple interviews thrown in. I'd love that crap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfHh3xpL9-I&list=UUvlG_ZnHoZLPv0CVWOC0a1Q
BleepinJeep Wheeling Adventure

Animal Planet did that Finding Bigfoot show with CAOS. They filmed in March and it did not air for about a year.
Was the Discovery filming of Bobby at Greyrock supposed to be for Canada or overseas?

Anybody ever watch that show "One car too far" ?
Couple goobers that had to use primitive survival techniques to get a Tj out of the woods.

Though the talent was pretty dang cheesy, I thought it was kinda fun to watch though. Like the log bridge and making a repelling harness out of tow straps and D rings for the jeep to go down what they thought was a crazy decent. For the most part no drama

My wife came up with a drinking game while I was watching this show.

Every time they say "Super Jeep", take a drink. You're sure to get hammered. :****:

Latest posts