• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

All right little girls

jabnasty

Kelly and I will be racing the dirt riot in ok next weekend. I got sucked into it. Is anyone gonna be there?

Frank Etier, Chris Sommers racing trail class, pretty sure BJ Allen and all the Barco crew is racing in Pro. Shirleys will be there, thought I saw Joey Archuletta and Mike McClure also saying they'll be there.

Some more notice asshole and I'd be there as well.... Already got it booked, well I mean the wife already has it booked.

I have so much **** to get done, extend neck on trailer, put the jeep back together from Paola, and still have to go to work. It will all be worth it to race bj though.

InDaShop said:
Frank Etier, Chris Sommers racing trail class, pretty sure BJ Allen and all the Barco crew is racing in Pro. Shirleys will be there, thought I saw Joey Archuletta and Mike McClure also saying they'll be there.

Some more notice asshole and I'd be there as well.... Already got it booked, well I mean the wife already has it booked.

Sommer might not race, but BJ and Frank the tank are in....plus the boobie truck and 2-3 900's will be there also :woot:

I didn't get any notice either. Kelly called me last night and wanted to race so here we go

I know a couple of fellers that would love to go IF THEY HAD SPONCERSHIP TO SEND THEM :dblthumb:

POPS58 said:
I know a couple of fellers that would love to go IF THEY HAD SPONCERSHIP TO SEND THEM :dblthumb:

I know a couple of fellers that need to fix another feller's pile and team up with said feller and go win this thing.....

I do believe said fellers is going to perform a little surgery on other said fellers said pile and said fellers is going to team up and try to get said fellers on out to said Oklahoma said race and drag another said fat feller out to do some said pittin. At least thats what the latest said plan is for said bunch of fellers is planning on saidin uh doin or someting like that.U got some gas money for that said bunch of said fellers?Damn I'm cufussed now :wtflol:

POPS58 said:
I do believe said fellers is going to perform a little surgery on other said fellers said pile and said fellers is going to team up and try to get said fellers on out to said Oklahoma said race and drag another said fat feller out to do some said pittin. At least thats what the latest said plan is for said bunch of fellers is planning on saidin uh doin or someting like that.U got some gas money for that said bunch of said fellers?Damn I'm cufussed now :wtflol:

That's what I am taking about......all that except the part about donating Julie's money...because I got narry.....

Got the neck extended on the enclosed, and almost have the buggy back together. New steering pumps, front ring and pinion, rebuilt lower front link bracket, put harmonic balancer back on she's almost ready for some racing will be the first time besides Kansas that I've had it out. Will be a miracle if we finish