• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Almost done

You know im starting to feel like you have a thing for older men or just peoples dads... Every confritation you talk about ppls dads but eh i guess thats normal for a city fag with a cowboy hat!

Ayup you pegged it I'm a city boy alright! :haha: Funny but you brought up my sister Which I hate to break it to ya but I don't have one... But I'm pretty sure you have a dad so yea..

That is a cute truck you have there though.. you really should have swapped the core support, its a super easy job to do. and it keeps you from having to do a bunch of retarded fabrication to booty it back together.

A rail road tie bumper would match the antenae's though. :cheer:

Right on ill have to check them out my buddy at schwabs said he can get it done for 42 dollars a side i think that sounds like a good deal! Im still hunting for a good bumper tho if any one has any good ideas that would be great may-b ill just strap WHITE TRASH on there :fawkdancesmiley:

I'd say do it your self and get it close. $42 a side is pretty steep. 10:1 their gonna charge you and tell you your frame is bent. I've built a few totalled toys and the a-arms are pretty stout. Look right behind where the upper a-arm mounts to the frame and I'd be willing to bet that theres a crease in the frame. If your gonna throw the $$ at the allignment you should put it on a frame rack first. Nobody crawled under your truck and screwed with the steering linkage so something had to give in the wreck. Just my $0.02

what do you think is the best place to get a tube bender? i know harbor frieght has one but its probally garbage.

I bought the JD2 model 3. It was the cheapest of that design. I've got around $700 in to it. Harbor freight poop pipe bender is a P.O.S. in my opinion, I tried to do a few bends with one and it just kinks the tubing. Also the dies are made for pipe not tubing sizes. Pipe is for poop.

Ayup you pegged it I'm a city boy alright! :haha: Funny but you brought up my sister Which I hate to break it to ya but I don't have one... But I'm pretty sure you have a dad so yea..

That is a cute truck you have there though.. you really should have swapped the core support, its a super easy job to do. and it keeps you from having to do a bunch of retarded fabrication to booty it back together.

A rail road tie bumper would match the antenae's though. :cheer:

How long would it take to just do the core? im just winging the body work together as good as i can cuz i dont and never had a "dad" or anything of that sort to teach me about this stuff not that it matters lol anyways i think it looks decent but i would like a whole front clip but thats like a grand right? :booo:

I think I still have a core support and part of the inner fenders still attached at my parents place... its just some spot welds that need to be drilled, its not a biggy to do.

If I have it still I'll be heading over the mountains in a month or so, I could easily drop it by if you want it.

Cool :cool: ill have to consider that it does sound like a good plan i just looked up more on doing it and looks like its not to hard to do ill let you know if i plan on doing that will yours work on my toyota its a 91?