• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Almost done

nighthunter

Im almost done with my truck :) i had to fab mass brackets for the grill to sit normal but it looks good you wouldnt know unless i told you or you looked under the hood... Anyways i have been looking at Badland bumpers what do you think? too spendy or can i find something just as good somewhere else? Cuz i really dont like how much they are lol.. But Let me know of some good bumpers i dont think my truck can handle geting punched in the nose again!
Sorry pics are so bad used my camera phone

Attachments

• Smashed.jpg
    Smashed.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 299
  • smashed2.jpg
    smashed2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 279
  • smashed3.jpg
    smashed3.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 279
  • smashed4.jpg
    smashed4.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 276
A treated 4x8 if your feeling rich, otherwise a $10 railroad tie will really bring out the redneck in those antennas

Those antenae's aren't redneck. They are ****ing retarded.

If you had to fab a bunch of shiat to make the grille fit you should have started with a fresh core support.

I would ask trashy politely what to buy, he is pretty much all knowing about buying and bolting on toys!!! :cool:

Maybe a before pic would show the amount of work you've put into making it look like a truck again and people will stop picking at stupid little details and appreciate the work you did. I would personally put the stock bumper back on it and maybe build a brush guard to protect it. Looks like your front crossmember is tweaked and thats where most aftermarket bumpers are going to attatch, so it would be a pain to even make an expensive one work. If you need a straight stocker PM me I've got one. Otherwise just start layin tube on it one piece at a time.

Looks hood Hunter.:awesomework:

Trying to get a rig thats bent looking straight again is a real challenge. As you say, it's not just a matter of bolting sheetmetal on: you have to tweek every part.

Those antenae's aren't redneck. They are ****ing retarded.

If you had to fab a bunch of shiat to make the grille fit you should have started with a fresh core support.

Your sister sure does like the antennas alot... Except its hard to be covert in the bed of my truck with them on the front at the drive ins cuz they wave back and fourth but fawk it what do i care she is good :fawkdancesmiley:

how do the scratches on your welding hood treat ya? i would definitly not leave my hood laying on the gravel driveway, specially not with the lense down

It works pretty good actually i was letting your mom wear it when i was teaching her to weld the other night:fawkdancesmiley:
Actually that is my old hood i bought a new one. That one i was letting my buddy use while he was helping me hold stuff in place while i tacked things together but thanks for the tip!

Maybe a before pic would show the amount of work you've put into making it look like a truck again and people will stop picking at stupid little details and appreciate the work you did. I would personally put the stock bumper back on it and maybe build a brush guard to protect it. Looks like your front crossmember is tweaked and thats where most aftermarket bumpers are going to attatch, so it would be a pain to even make an expensive one work. If you need a straight stocker PM me I've got one. Otherwise just start layin tube on it one piece at a time.

Ya i just might mail ya for that, the old one is all bent up... I dont think im going to go with another brush guard again granted it saved my truck alot but i think im going to need something bigger this time just incase lol.
what do you think is the best place to get a tube bender? i know harbor frieght has one but its probally garbage.

Thanks TigTorch it was a challenge but it was fun. i enjoyed puting somthing i love back together again and try to make it look normal as possible.
Do you think a allignment would fix the stearing on it what i mean is the stearing wheel has to be turned litterally half way to go straight?

Your sister sure does like the antennas alot... Except its hard to be covert in the bed of my truck with them on the front at the drive ins cuz they wave back and fourth but fawk it what do i care she is good :fawkdancesmiley:

Oh yea, she sucks a great **** for sure!! Not as good as your dad but she is a close second! :flipoff:

An alignment will definitely get your steering wheel straight.

Have a close look to see if you can spot anything thats bent on the A-arms or steering linkage. Other than that take it to a good alignment shop and they'll fix you up. I have always had good luck with Bear Alignment in Everett. They're not the cheapest though.

Oh yea, she sucks a great **** for sure!! Not as good as your dad but she is a close second! :flipoff:

You know im starting to feel like you have a thing for older men or just peoples dads... Every confritation you talk about ppls dads but eh i guess thats normal for a city fag with a cowboy hat!

An alignment will definitely get your steering wheel straight.

Have a close look to see if you can spot anything thats bent on the A-arms or steering linkage. Other than that take it to a good alignment shop and they'll fix you up. I have always had good luck with Bear Alignment in Everett. They're not the cheapest though.

Right on ill have to check them out my buddy at schwabs said he can get it done for 42 dollars a side i think that sounds like a good deal! Im still hunting for a good bumper tho if any one has any good ideas that would be great may-b ill just strap WHITE TRASH on there :fawkdancesmiley: