• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Am I the only one who enjoys being married?

money_pit_yj

The wedding bets thread got me wondering if I was the only one who likes being married. My wife is awesome, I have no regrets or complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no complaints with the one I have. She has her hobbies and I have mine then we have hobbies we do together.

Lets change the name of this thread to "The ones that stay"

wont work said:
I have no complaints with the one I have. She has her hobbies and I have mine then we have hobbies we do together.

That's the only way it works I think.

You guys nailed it, why get married to someone who is not your best friend and partner in crime?

My wife is awesome and all my friends would back me up.

Re:

Yes ,of course I'm forever alone... perhaps we can get JG in here so he can dictate how prejudice it is to have a post for married folk only (seems to be a trend)

Re:

Mortalis5509 said:
Don't think that was the intent with the other thread. I love mine.

I know it wasn't, I just think it is funny that any time marriage comes up guys act like they have the absolute worst life ever because of their wife. I can absolutely guarantee my wife has a ton more to complain about than I do.

Re:

I know it wasn't, I just think it is funny that any time marriage comes up guys act like they have the absolute worst life ever because of their wife. I can absolutely guarantee my wife has a ton more to complain about than I do.

I completely agree, my wife has way more to complain about than I do. I gots a good wife too.

Re:

I also have a great wife and a great marriage. Don't think we could be couped up in this truck with each other if we were not best friends also.

I was starting to wonder if anyone else had a happy marraige. I wouldn't trade mine for anything. She is an incredible mother and puts up with way more than she should have to with me. She enjoys wheeling and camping and has her own buggy so that means I get to ride a lot more too.

Just past the 19 year mark and still on our Honeymoon. Sorry guys, but I've got the best one so y'all have to settle for seconds. Period. :****:

I'm right with u guys. Mine spent the first 2 years in a garage working on the drag car. She spent many a nights doing homework or sleeping on a creeper while we worked on the cars. :****: :****:. So yes after 16 years we are still happy together. She is my best friend and it helps that she like to live on the wild side.