• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Am I the only one who enjoys being married?

Me, not so much. Started out awesome. Wheeled together, sex was the BEST, cuddled and ****... now it feels like a long march to a concentration camp where I will eventually be killed. She doesn't put out but twice a month and its like nailing a corpse, doesn't want oral, me or her, won't get on top, etc. She says I'm an asshole, that's why she is never in the mood. I'm an asshole because I haven't been rewarded with poon for being nice. It's a vicious cycle.

The hardest part is trying not to cheat. I might not have much, but I still don't want to lose it in a divorce. Plus, we have our son, and I hate the split custody thing.

With that being said, would I trade her? Not yet. I want things to get better.

Re: Re: Re: Am I the only one who enjoys being married?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Me, not so much. Started out awesome. Wheeled together, sex was the BEST, cuddled and ****... now it feels like a long march to a concentration camp where I will eventually be killed. She doesn't put out but twice a month and its like nailing a corpse, doesn't want oral, me or her, won't get on top, etc. She says I'm an asshole, that's why she is never in the mood. I'm an asshole because I haven't been rewarded with poon for being nice. It's a vicious cycle.

The hardest part is trying not to cheat. I might not have much, but I still don't want to lose it in a divorce. Plus, we have our son, and I hate the split custody thing.

My buddy's Ole lady started acting the same way after they got married. Just figured it was the way women act once they get what they want. Turned out to be her birth control. A girl friend of ours told her to look into it and after the doctor switched her she was back to banging and being happy like normal. Hormones can do some weird ****.

If I listed all the things about my marriage that made me happy, sex is the last thing. Is it good? That's none of your business :dblthumb: but I am not going out looking for anything else. What makes me want to spend everyday of my life with my wife goes far beyond sex. You can get sex anywhere. I try to look at my marriage as a ministry to others, the things my wife and I have been through over the last 8 years have given us a testimony of how God can change two people and use them for His glory. If I am being the kind of man God wants me to be I will be the kind of husband my wife needs, the kind of father my kids need, the kind of friend my friends need, and the so on and so on. I ain't saying stuff is easy, it is a hard row to hoe, but what makes it awesome is that I have a woman who is as committed to serving Christ as I am.

Re: Re: Am I the only one who enjoys being married?

money_pit_yj said:
Probably not the most popular reply on here, but here goes: If I listed all the things about my marriage that made me happy, sex is the last thing. Is it good? That's none of your business :dblthumb: but I am not going out looking for anything else. What makes me want to spend everyday of my life with my wife goes far beyond sex. You can get sex anywhere. I try to look at my marriage as a ministry to others, the things my wife and I have been through over the last 8 years have given us a testimony of how God can change two people and use them for His glory. If I am being the kind of man God wants me to be I will be the kind of husband my wife needs, the kind of father my kids need, the kind of friend my friends need, and the so on and so on. I ain't saying stuff is easy, it is a hard row to hoe, but what makes it awesome is that I have a woman who is as committed to serving Christ as I am.
I would agree with this 100%.

I know you will probably roll your eyes but I will pray for y'all and that's how life was before marriage with my wife, minus the sex she wanted to be a virgin till the day we wed.

money_pit_yj said:
Probably not the most popular reply on here, but here goes: If I listed all the things about my marriage that made me happy, sex is the last thing. Is it good? That's none of your business :dblthumb: but I am not going out looking for anything else. What makes me want to spend everyday of my life with my wife goes far beyond sex. You can get sex anywhere. I try to look at my marriage as a ministry to others, the things my wife and I have been through over the last 8 years have given us a testimony of how God can change two people and use them for His glory. If I am being the kind of man God wants me to be I will be the kind of husband my wife needs, the kind of father my kids need, the kind of friend my friends need, and the so on and so on. I ain't saying stuff is easy, it is a hard row to hoe, but what makes it awesome is that I have a woman who is as committed to serving Christ as I am.

I have a friend whom I used to fire fight with call me out of the blue having marital issues we talk every few days from then since, or text, God allowed my poor choices from my own past experiences to help us both in out marriages today.

Do I have moments where I want to run away fawk yes! I send out texts asking for prayers to men I know who have my best interest in mind and ask for prayers. Does she do things that drive me up the wall, yep, I try to pray for her but lately my mouth has been hindering that and my knee jerk response to being automatically defensive.

It's not sex, it's intimacy, closeness, sharing yourself. I can get good sex from a hooker and get out cheaper paying at the hole. Having a partner in Christ is fine, but if you don't think you need that spark in bed, you are missing something. Thats what I'm missing, and it's not from lack of ME trying.

I cant believe some of you are saying "second time" !!! :eek: I love my wife more than anything in the world but I wouldn't do it again!

BUG-E J said:
I cant believe some of you are saying "second time" !!! :eek: I love my wife more than anything in the world but I wouldn't do it again!

THIS! !!!!!!

rednecklights said:
This!

I'd rather move in a shop apartment with BugEJ than marry again. I mean it's not like we have discussed it or anything hahah

I love my wife. I love my family. The biggest trouble we have is we don't get to spend enough alone time together. Our little guy is 3.5 and I'm gone 12-14 hrs a day. There is simply not enough hours in a day.

She loves to ride and drink cold beer doesn't complain about What I buy as long as bills are paid
Isn't stingy with the poon
Will strait up tell me to quit being a bitch
She's little , quiet and you really don't want to piss her off.
Great mom

I did pretty good i reckon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As long as she don't do that thing that makes her head hurt!

Yeah my wife said once" I really love you but sometimes I want to run you down with my car and watch you die" i was sorta concerned with this so we started investigating, turned out her dike ass obgyn had her hormones all Fawked up! I am kinda glad she doesn't tell me her thoughts too much these days.

infamous1 said:
Yeah my wife said once" I really love you but sometimes I want to run you down with my car and watch you die" i was sorta concerned with this so we started investigating, turned out her dike ass obgyn had her hormones all Fawked up! I am kinda glad she doesn't tell me her thoughts too much these days.
molaugh

I don't really have a good woman story to chime in on, but I read some of the posts in this thread and it gives me hope that maybe I too may find a good woman one day. It is not that my ex wife was a bad person but we sure did make a mess of things .

I have learned that being married is the biggest job you will ever have in your life. You are your own boss and you have to work your ass off. If you wife or husband has the same attitude about the marriage then you will be the happiest person around you and that is infectious. Sure my wife and i get pissed at each other but thats ok . Our marriage is stronger then ever and it brings me more joy then any of my offroad toys or bikes or cars.

IMHO the people that dont like their marriage need to take a step back and ask themselves are they really trying. You married the person for a reason then you let that slip. Its up to you to keep it! I have been married a very short 6 years but have been with the same woman since JR year. I would not change my marriage at all.