• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Angry Fab? Or any other bouncer chassis

lay

NOT FOR SALE
Has anyone on here used angry fab for a chassis or roller? I'm looking to get on a waiting list for someone to build me a nice chassis and trying to get feedback. Been texting earlier today about a chassis and getting prices then ...boom I don't think I'm your man for a build and deleted the angry fab Facebook page? Anyone know a good chassis builder who actually would want someone's business

I'm super happy with my angry fab chassis, I had to wait but I knew that going in. Customer service was good after the build also. I had a full roller built that about to go to powder.
cf8e654b6acb75c45384fec76919762b.jpg
16093e3d9d33f36de425dc1c7d475e96.jpg

I saw on the book of faces today that George was not taking any more buggy orders. Said he was going to finish what he has already promised but wasn't taking any more orders. I'm just going off what I read so take it for what it is worth. I hate to see it.

Call Pete Deck, he will build you what you want and it will work like a half lit whore in a pecker patch.

rafter b2000 said:
I love my smith chassis and would go back to him in a heartbeat. Great guy to deal with!

Can't wait to see your buggy Donnie, from the pictures it looks unbelievable. I've heard nothing but great things, see you on a trail soon

WOD and don't look back. Well established professional business and will treat you accordingly. They gave me set start and completion dates and delivered ahead of schedule. Kept me well informed along the way. Wait time was very reasonable as well.

I have talked to George 2 or 3 times and he acted like I was bugging the hell out of him because I wanted to get a deposit to him for a toyota buggy. He kept telling me to check back with him so I finally gave up. I have decided on a different route and I am probably gonna go with a smith chassis.

You can holler at Randys Rock rods he did one hell of a job on my chassis. All I got was a chassis no roller but I'm sure he can handle that..

he built me 1 and did an outstanding job i just let him do his thing on mine and all i had to do is put the money down,he does top notch work..hes a busy1 man show 90%of the time and has a farm and family to take care of just like the rest of us...id use him again mine was a yota bouncer

stepup said:
I have talked to George 2 or 3 times and he acted like I was bugging the hell out of him because I wanted to get a deposit to him for a toyota buggy. He kept telling me to check back with him so I finally gave up. I have decided on a different route and I am probably gonna go with a smith chassis.

Yeah I text him very short this morning wanting info on prices and details on a chassis ans that's about the same thing that happen to me. This will be like my 10th buggy blhahahah oh well looks like me and smith was texting earlier tonight :stir:

I believe we are all capable of building high quality crawlers, It's who can get to it the quickest. It sucks having to wait on something when you have the money for it. Just be patient.