• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Angry Fab? Or any other bouncer chassis

blacksheep10 said:
Cmon lay, you know you will ride it 3 times and sell it anyway, just pick this single seater up and put it together for half the money and 1/3 the time, ride it, then sell it and have a chunk to put down in a year at another builder.
XRRA 2009 US Nationals - Spider 9 Award for Extreme Driving

Haha damn i forgot you had this thing kelly. That buggy barely got used. Plus shannon campbell signed it with his tire.

lay said:
Has anyone on here used angry fab for a chassis or roller? I'm looking to get on a waiting list for someone to build me a nice chassis and trying to get feedback. Been texting earlier today about a chassis and getting prices then ...boom I don't think I'm your man for a build and deleted the angry fab Facebook page? Anyone know a good chassis builder who actually would want someone's business
The man told you he was busier that he could stand and couldn't get to you for six months to a year and you get on here and slam him? That's a **** move from hell

If I didn't take the 2nd shift position I was gonna take a break anyway because of what everyone above has said. It's damn tough to hold down a 40 hr job and do this on the side. Much less please a paying customer and change things here and there that he doesn't like, add stuff here and there, and oh, while you're at it, I need it turn-key by next Tuesday. The ONLY way to build a buggy is the same way Barnyard does it (and sometimes AngryFab), build a chassis the way you like it, then post it for sale. Maybe that's what Timmie's been doing all along covertly...
:dunno: :tc

5BrothersFabrication said:
If I didn't take the 2nd shift position I was gonna take a break anyway because of what everyone above has said. It's damn tough to hold down a 40 hr job and do this on the side. Much less please a paying customer and change things here and there that he doesn't like, add stuff here and there, and oh, while you're at it, I need it turn-key by next Tuesday. The ONLY way to build a buggy is the same way Barnyard does it (and sometimes AngryFab), build a chassis the way you like it, then post it for sale. Maybe that's what Timmie's been doing all along covertly...
:dunno: :tc

No doubt. That's my plan after my build and probably a few builds for friends. Just build chassis on my time and then sell. I would hate someone always asking questions and wondering when it'll be done and all that mess.

For the Money you can't go wrong with a Sosebee Buggy. They flat out work.
Reject Fab would be my second choice if Sosebee is backed up. He is in Scottsboro.

2aeb17ed723b8b5131092cbc6b529d80.jpg

$3800.00 PM if your interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like barnyard fab personally. I like a bunch of other builders work as well. I'm pleased with my barnyard fab chassis.

7B0FA3E9-6061-4A52-AA65-04ADACEE49BB_zpsiv3tdbjv.jpg

I absolutely love my angry fab buggy . The quality craftsmanship is amazing. Worth what little time I waited for an awesome build .

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 256