• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Annual Hangover run---Tonga

Not sure yet. The pathy may or may not be ready. Depends on how motivated I am these next few days.:redneck:

hahaha well I didn't break it per-se. But it needed some overhauling of the front axle. Sadly I won't have my CTMs by this weekend, so I just purchased some standard u-joints for the next 2 weeks. Damnit I'll have to be nice to her!

Gears come tomorrow, and she should be ready to roll by Wednesday night. Woohoo!

Although, sadly, the rig will be out of commission right after the hangover run-- I have a few more things to slap onto her, including --yes-- another tranny pan (#4!)

Well all my plans changed for the weekend and i actually wont even be around now lol. All of ya have a good time and post up some pictures for me!

EARLY!!!!!!!!

Come on if we can sit up and drink the night before and get my azz up early--anybody can--and I am OLD!

I'm cool with it, but I don't think I can convince the GF to roll out of bed at 0600 to go wheeling.
I could meet up around 0900 somewhere on HWY 2 if people are going a little later.

I'm cool with it, but I don't think I can convince the GF to roll out of bed at 0600 to go wheeling.
I could meet up around 0900 somewhere on HWY 2 if people are going a little later.

Hey Rus, if between the two of us, we can figure out how to get there, I will meet up with you at 9am somewhere on HWY 2.

Bill

Later tonight once I am outa the shop I will give some good directs to get where we will be :awesomework:

Ok so head up highway 2 and keep going past skykomish. Just past that town you will see the ranger station on the left. Foss river road is about 1/4" past the ranger station on your right(if I remember correctly there is a little store/mocha stand on your left just before the turn).

Once on foss river road follow it. You will make a sharp turn and over a one lane bridge. Now if the road has no snow on it be careful as I almost dropped my truck trailer into the damn river last year. So once over the bridge and the road bends to the right/straight away you will probably see a few tow rigs/trailers parked along the road (typically where we unload with decent snow).

In any case once you unload just continue to follow the road. You will go under the railroad tracks(left bend in the road) and then uphill(large parking area to your left). Follow the road till you come to a big Y. At that Y turn left and just follow the tracks--once you hit that road you won't have any problems finding us.

Ok so head up highway 2 and keep going past skykomish. Just past that town you will see the ranger station on the left. Foss river road is about 1/4" past the ranger station on your right(if I remember correctly there is a little store/mocha stand on your left just before the turn).

Once on foss river road follow it. You will make a sharp turn and over a one lane bridge. Now if the road has no snow on it be careful as I almost dropped my truck trailer into the damn river last year. So once over the bridge and the road bends to the right/straight away you will probably see a few tow rigs/trailers parked along the road (typically where we unload with decent snow).

In any case once you unload just continue to follow the road. You will go under the railroad tracks(left bend in the road) and then uphill(large parking area to your left). Follow the road till you come to a big Y. At that Y turn left and just follow the tracks--once you hit that road you won't have any problems finding us.

:awesomework:

I am out. Just not enough time with the work load right now:booo:

But if anyone has a seat I am willing to fill it

I'm ready just waiting.I think I'll celebrate new years when I get home from this trip,I'm not a morning person when I drink a lot.:awesomework:

Latest posts