• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Annual Hangover run---Tonga

More epic snow wheeling photos.

Big tires get you big stuck. (he made it out under his own power)
dsc03074px.jpg

This photo kicks ass. Or kicks Chad in the face. You decide.
dsc03090cm.jpg

The view through my broken windshield.
dsc03098bq.jpg

And the last good one I have.

I'm kinda bummed I didn't get more pictures. We were too busy wheeling.

dsc03113z.jpg

Looks an awful lot like the 3rd pic in your last post!:redneck:
Looks like you guys had an absolute blast and good snow!!!:cool:

Looks an awful lot like the 3rd pic in your last post!:redneck:
Looks like you guys had an absolute blast and good snow!!!:cool:

Yes we did.

The snow was perfect. Light and fluffy. If you hopped out of your rig, you would sink at least knee deep. It packed nicely with great traction.

Last night I was thinking about going to play in the snow today... but didn't have anyone to go with, and it was COLD AS **** today, so I am glad I stayed home :awesomework:

Looks like you had a great time and good snow! Thanks for the pics :cool:

I mixed this run up with a different run and thought it was on the 2nd :( What a fail. I still went out and played in the snow.

Big thanks to JZ, Deathcougar and Crash for pulling me out of the snow!

Pics, started off at 10psi and that wasn't working too well. Finished the day off at 6psi and that seemed to work better, way less digging!
DSC00589.JPG

DSC00597.JPG

DSC00598.JPG

DSC00599.JPG

I-5 style back-up, the XJ peeps had no sense of humor. :jerkit:
DSC00600.JPG

DSC00601.JPG

Enormously stupid, yet cool Bug!
DSC00602.JPG

DSC00604.JPG

:awesomework::cheer:

Last edited:
I-5 style back-up, the XJ peeps had no sense of humor. :jerkit:

Thats an understatement. They were busy bitching about the Yellow TJ being stuck in the snow (because they apparently have never had anything fail on their rigs) and bragging about how the stock 85 they were driving was doing the best and was unstoppable. :rolleyes:

Follow the blue truck on 42's if its "doing the best" :awesomework:

Thats an understatement. They were busy bitching about the Yellow TJ being stuck in the snow (because they apparently have never had anything fail on their rigs) and bragging about how the stock 85 they were driving was doing the best and was unstoppable. :rolleyes:

Follow the blue truck on 42's if its "doing the best" :awesomework:

Those guys were funny. All of them had beers in their hands. They were holding us up so we drove around them like the candy asses they really are. :awesomework:

I had a blast---didn't get stuck once but almost a few times. Its all about the working it out of the hole :haha:

Also--I think I got the broken first award :haha: