• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Annual Hangover run---Tonga

Follow the blue truck on 42's if its "doing the best" :awesomework:

Yah, ummmm. good luck? as the best co-pilot ever, I witnessed that "thing" being well, "un-stopable". If I didn't think the driver was such a pimp, I'd say that the truck could literally drive itself anywhere.:kiss: pretty much everyone that got stuck near us got taunted with at least a dough-nut. needless to say, the trip was DOPE!

Yah, ummmm. good luck? as the best co-pilot ever, I witnessed that "thing" being well, "un-stopable". If I didn't think the driver was such a pimp, I'd say that the truck could literally drive itself anywhere.:kiss: pretty much everyone that got stuck near us got taunted with at least a dough-nut. needless to say, the trip was DOPE!

All tires :redneck:

come on man, he has low self esteem already. I was simply being nice to my little challenged buddy!

nuttin but love fo ya chaddy!:flipoff:

So you admit SX's suck?:redneck:

No--I didn't get stuck and got around folks--just not as big as his. Sure his may be bigger and seems to find a bigger hole to stick it in. I will say his bigger ones didn't seem to rub but there was allot of white stuff covering it to see if it indeed rubbed some off

:redneck:

just not as big as his. Sure his may be bigger and seems to find a bigger hole to stick it in. I will say his bigger ones didn't seem to rub but there was allot of white stuff covering it to see if it indeed rubbed some off

:redneck:

Somebody had to quote this! May as well been me