• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Annual Hangover run...

after going up tonga cam back down and headed up to the cell towers with a few rigs made it as far as the snow cat then had to turn around.:looser:

Nice, I knew you would:awesomework: I should have gone back up there after you broke and high marked you:fawkdancesmiley:

Nice, I knew you would:awesomework: I should have gone back up there after you broke and high marked you:fawkdancesmiley:

Whats funny is I went to almost the corner and decided to turn around because nobody could even get close to me and if I got into trouble it would have been a POS to get out. It was all about the slow and my 316:1 really helped.

Whats funny is I went to almost the corner and decided to turn around because nobody could even get close to me and if I got into trouble it would have been a POS to get out. It was all about the slow and my know really helped.

Fixed it for you, at least tell next year:awesomework:

MIGHT HAVE HAD A CHANCE? WTF wigga please! I went anywhere I wanted up there with not a worry. Karl has the 10-1 Atlas. He did ok up there breaking trail, he did better in my tracks.