• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another day at Reiter....

Dude, that thing needs to stop shearing bolts! I was there once to help him get that thing going again down by the lower mud pit under the power lines. We tried tugging him backwards to get him off his own tire, but ended up using a come along to compress the suspension, then my hi-lift to pick up the rig and let the axle swing back under into place. Quite the way to meet someone! :D

Saw him again last weekend down by everyone trying to get that Blazer or whatever it was out of that mud pit right in the same area I met him. Boonie Buster and I were the first trucks that were down there trying to tug him out before that older Jeep (CJ?) showed up with the winch and tried, then that whole crew showed up. Made for quite the show! Ive got some pics from when it was just Aaron and I down there trying to get him out, but Aaron probably doesnt want me to post them, haha :;

~T.J.

84Toyota4x4 said:
Dude, that thing needs to stop shearing bolts! I was there once to help him get that thing going again down by the lower mud pit under the power lines. We tried tugging him backwards to get him off his own tire, but ended up using a come along to compress the suspension, then my hi-lift to pick up the rig and let the axle swing back under into place. Quite the way to meet someone! :D

Saw him again last weekend down by everyone trying to get that Blazer or whatever it was out of that mud pit right in the same area I met him. Boonie Buster and I were the first trucks that were down there trying to tug him out before that older Jeep (CJ?) showed up with the winch and tried, then that whole crew showed up. Made for quite the show! Ive got some pics from when it was just Aaron and I down there trying to get him out, but Aaron probably doesnt want me to post them, haha :;

~T.J.

You were not the only one. :D I was with Aaron.
Cory.

A bolt sheered on one of his links in the front causing the pinion to rotat forward.. And surprisingly enough no bent links and no broken driveshaft from this, But it took out a big chunk in his bellhousing. Its just to bad it was on the biggest rock of the day............:flipoff: :flipoff:

84Toyota4x4 said:

~T.J.

hey now you can't be letting people know i got stuck trying to pull a stuck rig out...............oh crap...............i let the cat out of the bag:mad:

blackcj7 said:
Its just to bad it was on the biggest rock of the day............:flipoff: :flipoff:

Not just the biggest rock that day, but the biggest damn rock you've ever seen!!!!!:; :flipoff:

the blazer you are talking about was my blazer and it cought on fire later that day on ****** i have been trying to find someone that has a nice enough rig to help me get it off the trail i have a rig that can toe it home just dont have a friend with a rig that can get back there

Last edited by a moderator:
DarkShadow said:
the blazer you are talking about was my blazer and it cought on fire later that day ****** up i have been trying to find someone that has a nice enough rig to help me get it off the trail i have a rig that can toe it home just dont have a friend with a rig that can get back there

Is that thing still sitting out there?

Last edited:
DarkShadow said:
yea last time i checked it was all my friends trucks are either under a knife or not good enough to get back and pull me out

When is the last time you checked on the rig?