• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another day at Reiter....

DarkShadow said:
umm about 5 days ago i was going to go up in sunday but it started snowing here

You need to get out there tonight and make sure its in one piece still and then we can organize something to get it outa there..

crash said:
You need to get out there tonight and make sure its in one piece still and then we can organize something to get it outa there..

Mike its time to organize a rescue mission!

I would be surprised if it's still in one piece.

Dark shadow. You should not post on the internet if your rig was left by itself on the trail. Many people read this and could be on their way up there to strip it. If I were you I would delete everything you wrote and hook up with Crash ASAP to get it out.

Binder said:
I would be surprised if it's still in one piece.

Dark shadow. You should not post on the internet if your rig was left by itself on the trail. Many people read this and could be on their way up there to strip it. If I were you I would delete everything you wrote and hook up with Crash ASAP to get it out.

X2 delete all the details or one of the mods can. PM crash right away...

DarkShadow said:
5 days ago i was going to go up this weekend but idk if i can becasue of the snow here

5 days, ****, i be surprised if the tub was still there. were at on ****** is it? i might be able to help get it out, with my cherokee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah, that SUCKS! Sorry to hear that man, you could have asked for some help closer to when it happened instead of just dropping a clue.

Anyway, Ive still got my Toy, but I couldn't move it the first time, lol. I'm all for heading up for a rescue mission, but Im not sure what I can do with my truck since I don't even have a winch on it yet :booo: I guess I could be a good anchor truck, lol

~T.J.

Last edited:
DarkShadow said:
umm idk if i can get up there with the snow and everything i have no rig to drive and all the roads here are like ice

Ok the snow is melting and by this afternoon you should have no problem getting up to where it is to find out its condition. The location of the rig has been removed from the thread...

crash said:
Ok the snow is melting and by this afternoon you should have no problem getting up to where it is to find out its condition. The location of the rig has been removed from the thread...

better change it in your quote from a little ways up. Let me know if I can be of service. I'm not all that far away and have a mildly built rig, that could probably make it to where said truck is stuck

iceman said:
i sawthat up there last week end.............doesn't look good
Thats what we were talking about. You need to go get it if you care about it at all, and if you don't and just planned to leave it there, now we know who's it is.

Basically, either way you need to go get it.

~T.J.

well the thing is between work and school its hard for me to get up there. i can maybe get up there friday from 3 to before 5 becasue i have to work. but that isnt enough time to do anything really i have sat open from when every in the morning tell before 5pm becasue i have to work..so its not that im not trying its that its hard to work with mine and my friends schedules

DarkShadow said:
well the thing is between work and school its hard for me to get up there. i can maybe get up there friday from 3 to before 5 becasue i have to work. but that isnt enough time to do anything really i have sat open from when every in the morning tell before 5pm becasue i have to work..so its not that im not trying its that its hard to work with mine and my friends schedules

Could possibly get a group to go haul it down for you?

DarkShadow said:

Not to be a jerk but personally I would be calling in to work, lieing my ass off if need be to get a day off to go pull my truck out if it was abandoned up there. I would think that any decent boss would half way understand though and wouldn;t give you to much crap for taking a day off.

can we pullit out with a big quad if so call and i will bring mine up and my car hauler also give me direction on how to get to meet you i can not take my big dodge due to the two kids that live with me in wheel chairs
but will bring up my quad {king quad with 3 inch lift and 28 inch tire 4x4 with lockers]

rick 503 623 3354

rickibrat2 said:
can we pullit out with a big quad if so call and i will bring mine up and my car hauler also give me direction on how to get to meet you i can not take my big dodge due to the two kids that live with me in wheel chairs
but will bring up my quad {king quad with 3 inch lift and 28 inch tire 4x4 with lockers]

rick 503 623 3354
thanks rick but im not sure if a king quad can pull a half ton chevy but idk ive never seen a king quad

umm the thing is im a cook and the restront i work at only has 3 total cooks. so i cant really call in sick.. and also this rig was my dd...if we could get a group together and i could pay you guys back some how i dont have alot of cash becasue im only 17 and work part time...
but if we could get somthing together it would be good.

Last edited:
my offer still stands. maybe a day trip on sunday to pull it to the nearest main road from were it is?

Latest posts