• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another day at Reiter....

ok if you want will bring it any way let me now if you guys can get a grouip to go i do have my car hauler

a king quad is a big 4x4 quad that started out about 60 hp and now has a few extra due to the chip in the computor system

in low i have pulled trucks out of the sand but mud is stickier

if only the rest of my f toy was here and it was running would be a good test

So, is anyone going to get this? Is that what Crash was talking about in the other thread? 9AM in the pit today? I don't have much recovery capability, but Id like to meet some people, lol.

~T.J.

Your truck is worth more than you can make at work in one day. Hope it gets out and is in reasonable shape.

Wow... :wtf: I'm free tomorrow and can help with a recovery mission, just let me know. I'll check back here later tonight.

it was my truck and we are trying to get a rescue team for it im down for tommorow but i have to car or truck to drive so maybe i can hitch a ride with some one if i gave them money
my names kevin
my # 425-314-5500

Binder said:
As in someone lit it on fire? It still needs to come out of there, do you guys have a plan? What's the lug pattern?

im guessing 6 on 5.5 because it looks to be a half ton blazer. i have a set of 32x11.5's on 6 on 5.5 in my garage that can be used to get it off the trail. i just need em back.

Yeah that thing is totally raped... your gonna have to get that thing on some rollers otherwise its gonna be a tough one to pull out...

Finally got the bellhousing and trying to find a slave that will fit it :mad: . Hopefully I'll have it tommarow. I've still got to plate the frame, change out some bolts, change the front springs and all four upper spring perches, then it'll be ready to roll.:redneck: