• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another new build. Audio box (waterproof)

Haha. Actually not a bad idea. I was gonna go with caster. But I could buy a cart and take the oxyacetylene torch to it and then weld on mounting brackets.. Great idea Viking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

batesy3u.jpg
2udabuqe.jpg
anapy2y4.jpg
uhygyraj.jpg
yjy8e2ah.jpg
tade5ery.jpg

Got my materials today. After cutting all pieces I'm down to sealing

Finished using Thompson water seal and loctite marine.. Comin along! Parts guaranteed to be here tomorrow!!!!! Can't wait!!!

Today I'm gonna build the top of 1x3s, and then seal and or paint the wood with thompsons water seal and the sandstone gritty paint. Finish wiring the amp and speakers. The speakers are having grills made and Camo wrapped also. I didn't care for the grills on them. LEDs will be wrapped inside the grills and hooked up to a 52 color controller. The auxiliary port and switches will be installed along with Bluetooth and the tray inside. Weather strip added into the top with a latch to keep out water. Wheels added and bottom and brackets mounted today. Should be nearly through today, but long day of work ahead.

Coming soon. Should be done tomorrow. Paint. 4 holes cut. Grills installed. Wires, bottom and top added. Did test speakers, amp and LEDs today. All was well

Finally finished. For the most part. Waiting on bedliner by rhino lining. It's going soon. Added a different amp also, and a flip screen head unit. Pics tonight or tomorrow!

Not really too bad. You really need two peopl for it. But I put big tires on the back and front that come off and on by sliding so I can take it anywhere. I'll weight it tomorrow, but if you take the batteries out and added handles (coming soon) then it should be a one man thing no problem. I had it on the back of the four wheeler today with just a single battery and went up a steep hill at the cabin and the front end didn't buck. So that's always good. Lol