• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another Reiter run thread.

Ya know it was directed towards you and its an inside joke between myself and some people on here:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :looser:

Ur so badass, u webwheel for 2 years and all the sudden u get a wheeler, and ur better than everyone else. :awesomework:

even tho my junk is in the garage gettin rebuilt doesnt mean i'm not out on the trails, i still have a quad u know. :;

Sorry I can't make it. Got some other stuff I need to do.

:looser:

:flipoff:

Ill be there this weekend Ill be in the main pit at 9am

With WHORES I assume.:redneck: See you up there.

you tell him or her:awesomework: :haha: :haha:

:hi: And when the HELL are you going to grace us with your presence again?

Well I'll be there around 10am in the main the pit! I would love to play in the rock garden and around there! So if I dont see you guys in the parking lot. . . . . Say we meet at the Rock Garden?????

What rigs are you guys running so I know what to look for????

I'll be in this!

Nice rig......FAG!:fawkdancesmiley:

....Oh, and D make this trip possible.....thanks again. :awesomework:

Locked F/R now and ready to take ALL by-passes.:kissmyass:

Ur so badass, u webwheel for 2 years and all the sudden u get a wheeler, and ur better than everyone else. :awesomework:

even tho my junk is in the garage gettin rebuilt doesnt mean i'm not out on the trails, i still have a quad u know. :;

Bro sorry to rain on your parade but I joined this site 2yrs ago I started wheelin wth my grandpa when I was 4 in his old willys:fawkdancesmiley: Also I have a rig in my garage that I have been working on for 3yrs and it still isn't close to being done!!! I also own a quad and ride in pretty frequently to:D It sounds like your tampoon is just hanging out too far:haha: Take a chill pill my comment was not at all directed towards u:looser: Also this isn't my first wheeler! when I was 13 I gotta run my grandpas willys around his 20acres and at 15 I got my first project which I had ready and wheeling when I was 17! So chill the fawk out I dont think I'm better then anybody!!!!!!!!:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

But at the same time I am never gonna stop saying it now because I know i can get you to freak out and have a cow over nothing! Which is very fun for me:haha: :haha: :kissmybutt:

....Oh, and D make this trip possible.....thanks again. :awesomework:

Locked F/R now and ready to take ALL by-passes.:kissmyass:

See ya up there everybody sounds like it should be a nice day watched the news calling for sunny skies:cheer:

Im not really freaking out, To be honest, i just find it funny how some people get out wheeling for a couple weekends in a row and suddenly have a big ego. Do I agree with u that there is a **** ton of webwheelers on the board? hell yea there is.

Well I'll be there around 10am in the main the pit! I would love to play in the rock garden and around there! So if I dont see you guys in the parking lot. . . . . Say we meet at the Rock Garden?????

What rigs are you guys running so I know what to look for????

I'll be in this!

Is that ur new rig? I like it man enjoy:awesomework: get some good pics so i can web wheel since i will not be going anywhere anytime soon :booo: no money to fix my truck if i break it! :mad:

some pics from Sat the 23

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

Thats an interesting line to take through stairstep. Nice.

We were using my rig as a winch point. As I was sitting there holding my brakes I saw that happen in my rear view mirror. It was a great couple days wheelin. Some of those trails have become harder since I was there last. Here are the pics I got on my cell.

0223082045.jpg

0223081502.jpg

Here is one of a handful of stucks on Sunday. Today marks the first time I have been very displeased with the performance of the Interco TrXus tires. The sticky mud would just stick in the tread and I had NO traction 90% of the time.
0224080957.jpg

0224080958.jpg

My new front axle performed flawlessly. I bent the drag link a bit and smashed my front fender in a bit. Killed all the driver front turn signal lenses and rubbed a few times down the door but otherwise all is well. Thanks for showing me the Cable trail. I approve.:D

you thought it was fun yesturday,,,,,,,,,,,,way more fun today....!,but what do I know?.....I just try and stay stupid,,,lol:cheer: :masturbanana[1]:

All those pictures of Money on the end of a cable are priceless :haha:
You don't see that every day!

The pictures of that XJ on the stairstep made my butt pucker :eeek: :cool:

Latest posts