• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any body do any river fishing lately?

k2blazen

I've been a few times after work this week usually hit the 5th ave bridge ,since Iam working at the friends shop right of Chrissela rd/Valley ave in Puyallup ,saw 2 nice kings get pulled yesterday not much anything special today,Let the kid play and teaching here the ropes.Then my reel broke time for a new one:mad:

Then saw <231toyota> doing drive bys:hi:

Post ur catch :corn:

http://www.gamefishin.com/rpts/rmain1.asp?State=&County=&Body=

Last edited:
Got a call from the guy I was supose to go with today to teh Puyallup and he kept 4 and caught 10 :mad:

While I ended up helping my wife pack for her camping trip this weekend :mad:

Thats ok, I am going to Illwaco and going for tuna on sat. and then to Westport for salmon on Sun. :cheer:

My section of River opened up yesterday so I went down for a couple hours yesterday... didn't catch any thing thou...

Limited out last sunday... Been realing alot in, just losing them near the shore, and dealing with dumbfucks that dont know River edicate and when and when not to cast... Seems like i have had more people catch my line then anything...

PERSON TO YOUR LEFT CAST's FIRST!!!! how hard is it to remember and do?...

I will post the pics of my catch last weekend and the newer ones as soon as I get those pics sent to me...

Good times.... Carbon is wide open now to.... :awesomework:

Thinking about making a trip out to Shelton to fish there river... Silvers are hitting hard...

Cowlitz has a 6 silver limit also...:D

went to the river and dropped a line didn't hit anything... I talked with 15 other fisherman everyone tells me the pinks aren't biting yet... :mad::booo: they sure are jumping out of the water though...:rolleyes:

went to the river and dropped a line didn't hit anything... I talked with 15 other fisherman everyone tells me the pinks aren't biting yet... :mad::booo: they sure are jumping out of the water though...:rolleyes:

Come on down to the Puyallup. There hitting hard down here...:awesomework:

Levy road/River road, 5th street bridge.. The hole under the hwy next to the Puyallup Court house (blue building with lots of huge windows on main street) and the 5th street bridge...:D

Got one humpy today about 5lb or so below Monroe by the 522 bridge. They were hitting pink spoons. Lots of people getting fish today where I was.

We went out with my dad last weekend in the boat, got six, missed two. :awesomework:

Watch out for the 5th st bridge, my dad's truck got broken into down there, nobody's catching anything :;

Cought a couple this morning under the south side of the E. Main bridge Puyallup.

Got em' soakin' in the brine now.

Yea for the retarded Fisherman!

SNC00641.jpg

2 more humpies today by the Sultan river bridge. Pink jig seems to be working pretty well right now.

I have been slacking on my fishing this past week or so.. the heat kept me away.. Bout to start hitting it up again....:awesomework:

any reports from the Puyallup or Nisqually?