• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any body interested in finishing a buggy?

NGa Buggy

Guys I have a buggy that I started a build up on about a year ago. Some things have come up might be going through a divorce and just can' t get it done as of now. I would like to get somebody to finish it for me so I can ride again. As of now it is a rolling chassis with the suspension done, motor, trans, and t-case in it, and the air shocks on it. I have 90% of the stuff to finish it, I just don't have the time or even a garage at the moment to finish it. Let me know if interested or any recomendations for somebody else doing it. Don't let the divorce part scare you the money is not a problem and she is not getting it. :****:

There are lots of builders on this site: EOR, Wide Open Design, Coleworx, Adam Carter, FTO, Jim's Garage, Jimmy Smith, etc.

Really just depends on your location, timeframe and how much you want to spend I have been using EOR for 2 years now and I think Jimmy does great work for a reasonable price. But I know others have had great success with other builders also. Working into a builders schedule and cost are really the deciding factors.

Would be happy to help finishing up a few in the next couple weeks.

Thanks -Jimmy 1800 826 1623

Hey this is Labronn @ CSC Fab.

I'd be happy to help with your project. Give me a call. Located in Cave Spring Ga

706- 252- 4591