• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any Metallica fans?

That's awesome! I love metal/hard rock music so naturally I'm a Metallica fan, but I have tons of other bands I'm more of a fan of....mostly newer bands probably as a result of being 25 yrs old, but I still appreciate all forms of good metal or hard rock regardless of when it came out.

This is a cool cover by some chicks with violins and drums of Toxicity by System of a Down....this amazes me...like gives me chills :****:

Meytal Cohen - Toxicity

That Pantera cover is awesome! And Jason, don't lie....you know you still bump 50 Cent's first album...... :flipoff1:

This is a great group who recently split up, their two guitar players left the band...not sure for what reason. I've always thought they could do much better by themselves anyway, never been a huge fan of Chimaira's lead singer but he's decent. Anyways, this is just an instrumental they've done...if you like it, listen to Cleansation, that's a kickass song! lol.

Live studio footage, talented guitarists!
chimaira the heart of it all (complete version)

Aahhhhh, had to watch this to get that mashup **** out of my head lol

Favorite metal band of all times - Lamb of God. Lead singer (Randy Blythe) was arrested in Prague last week at the airport for attempted man slaughter charges from an incident back in 2010. I think he only spent a few days in jail before bond was posted for him. Such bullshit. Apparently back in 2010, a crazed fan rushed the stage and was removed my security twice in a row...then he attempted a third time, getting by security and rushing Randy while he was singing, and then Randy pushed him off stage back into the mosh pit. Apparently he hit his head on something on the way down, was in a 14 day coma, then died. So they are blaming Randy for it. As ****ed up as our justice system is here in the states, **** wouldn't have went down like that. The fan was trespassing...3 times in a row, point blank. **** him for being a moron.

Live version, this is why I love them....they can replicate album sound, live.
Lamb Of God - The Faded Line - Killadelphia

High quality album version with a live music video...this song kicks ass. I'm more passionate about metal than just about anything, so I get carried away with this kinda **** lol. Chris Adler is one of the best drummers in metal, period. skully Toward the end of this vid, it shows footage from the lead singer and lead guitarist getting in a fight on the streets of Glasgow outside their tour bus lol Randy was drunk and talkin **** so Mark Morton carried him outside and beat the **** out of him....then they're all buds the next day lol.
Lamb of God - Now You've Got Something to Die for