• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

any Missouri members here

Re: any Missouri mmembers here

NTIDWELL said:
We be going to smorr the 31st come on
Hey my buggy may just be ready next week for its first run. We are suppose to go to Disney . Theres three couples in my group/ three rigs. One couple may not be able to make it.If that's the case and they back out , im thinking my wife and I may bring the other couple with us and hook up with you guys ?

kturner said:
Hey my buggy may just be ready next week for its first run. We are suppose to go to Disney . Theres three couples in my group/ three rigs. One couple may not be able to make it.If that's the case and they back out , im thinking my wife and I may bring the other couple with us and hook up with you guys ?
come on u know y'all more than welcome we just do n alittle trail riden :drinkers: Hopefully xrated gets his rig back together I really wanting to see it in person And dodgecrawler ull be fine my old lady has kept up with us on a dam 220 bayou U be alright

[quote author=NTIDWELL link=topic=27272.msg327889#msg327889 :drinkers: :drinkers: :driving:

muddinmetal said:
Sounds like y'all MO folks really know how to have a good time loller.gif. molaugh molaugh molaugh
haha how u think it gots the name showme state :cougar: :woot: :****:

dodgecrawler2011 said:
Just curious if there's anybody on here close the stl area. Looking for a few more folks to wheel with
Amost forgot , im in Potosi,Mo and we wheel Flat Nasty,Washita and Sayersbrook also have a little bit of private ground we play on. We have everything from Cherokees with 33's to rigs with 44's , so everyone has a good time.

kturner said:
Amost forgot , im in Potosi,Mo and we wheel Flat Nasty,Washita and Sayersbrook also have a little bit of private ground we play on. We have everything from Cherokees with 33's to rigs with 44's , so everyone has a good time.
festus/desoto here. Washita was our main place to go. We range from a grand Cherokee on 33s to a grand Cherokee on 40s and Rockwells and a old dodge thing. We are heading to moonlight September 14th if anybody wants to join

Kturner I was in potosi last week. What was up with the yellow bronco for sale at the gas station. I past it twice never had time to stop. Then it was gone.

From washington area here and wheel all the time always lookin for new ppl to meet holler at me if you wanna go sometime

Eddyj said:
Kturner I was in potosi last week. What was up with the yellow bronco for sale at the gas station. I past it twice never had time to stop. Then it was gone.
He put it back in his garage due to it not selling. Its a 351 with a C6 automatic ,205 transfer case . High pinion dana 60 front 4:10 gears ,dana 70 rear .Owner isn't sure if front and rear are welded or if front has a locker. 44's on beadlocks , if I remember correctly wheels are mrw's. Was asking $7500.00.

ratedX said:
From washington area here and wheel all the time always lookin for new ppl to meet holler at me if you wanna go sometime
What type vehicle are you wheeling ? Ive bound to have seen you on the trails.

Live out in Foristell. Work in St Louis. Couple other buddies around Troy/Write City area.
We usually try to get out to MO parks once a month.

Cant wait to get mine done! So I can get back after some mo. Wheelin with tidwell and k turner. Dont forget about the flatnasty event next month guys!!

cwilson said:
Cant wait to get mine done! So I can get back after some mo. Wheelin with tidwell and k turner. Dont forget about the flatnasty event next month guys!!
Will do , I should even have a ride finally !! :woot: :woot: