• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any MMA Fans? Rampage goes to jail!

i saw that....felony evading and resisting arrest....what a clown...guess he is still butthurt for getting drug by a white guy for almost 25 inutes of his last fight....

seriously, if you had as much money as that guy and say you did hit somebody, why the hell would you run.

i can't understand these high profile athletes

I read that Dana White bailed him out. I hope he gets his head on straight again, he's an entertaining fighter and he might have just thrown away the peak of his career.

wizzo said:
i can't understand these high profile athletes
You can take the brotha outta the hood, but can't take the hood outta the brotha :afro: :afro: :afro:

Tru dat! :afro:
So what is everyone's predictions on:
Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia (Affliction) or
Anderson Silva vs. James Irvin (UFC)

I say Fedor by whatever the hell he wants and Silva by submission or TKO.

Beyer said:

I would say you are right on. Fedor just has to make sure not to get caught by a big blow by Sylvia.

I do not know who will be able to overcome Silva. There is someone out there though....

Beyer said:

Call me crazy but I think Tim Sylvia will do better than people say he will. Fedor made his reputation by beating up small men like Cro Cop and Kevin Randleman. Tim is very hard to take down and he will pick you apart all day long with his long arms.

Silva will kill Irvin by just about anything he wants. Whenever he gets into an exchange Silva seems to be the one that finds the holes and hits you hard. He's the most skilled striker in MMA right now and Irvin doesn't have the ground game to beat him. At some point I think Silva's ground game will get exposed (BJJ BB or not) but it won't be this fight.

vanguard said:
Call me crazy but I think Tim Sylvia will do better than people say he will. Fedor made his reputation by beating up small men like Cro Cop and Kevin Randleman. Tim is very hard to take down and he will pick you apart all day long with his long arms.

Silva will kill Irvin by just about anything he wants. Whenever he gets into an exchange Silva seems to be the one that finds the holes and hits you hard. He's the most skilled striker in MMA right now and Irvin doesn't have the ground game to beat him. At some point I think Silva's ground game will get exposed (BJJ BB or not) but it won't be this fight.

+1
as much as it pains me to say this, i think sylvia will do better than most think with fedor. i don't think fedor is as good as he has been hyped to be. i would have loved to see fedor fight randy couture, i think couture would have owned him, like he did sylvia.

silva will destroy irvin, but if someone other than travis "i gas in one round" lutter can get him to the ground, silva could be in trouble. i wish rich franklin could beat him but that hasn't worked out so well obviously.

tim silvia is one of the least trained "looking" fighters i have ever seen...he does not move or react like a fighter, he just always looks soo sloppy....maybe it's b/c of his size....he is there b/c he is 6'8" tall...period....

i can't stand that mofo....i hope Fedor burns his ass down....

as much as i can't stand tim sylvia, he comes from a great camp (militich) and has fought some good fighters and won (vera, monson, arlovski x2). also fedor hasn't fought since 2004.

vanguard said:

Irvin didn't even make weight, but they will fight anyway. ::)

Irvin made weight. If you come in over you get to cut some more and come back a few hours later. Irvin was 207.5 then he came back at 206. In a non-title fight you can be 1 lb over, as a matter of fact both fighters came in at 206.

I expected the size difference between the fighters to be more noticeable. If I didn't already know I'm not sure I'd be able to tell you which guy normally weighs 185.

1069.jpg

i think that silva will be just fine @ 205.....i believe before this time next year he could hold his current title and the light heavyweight title.......

vanguard said:
Irvin made weight. If you come in over you get to cut some more and come back a few hours later. Irvin was 207.5 then he came back at 206. In a non-title fight you can be 1 lb over, as a matter of fact both fighters came in at 206.

Yeah, I did not hear that he came back and made the weight. That is cool, no excuses.

Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia (Affliction) Fedar rear naked choke 1st
Anderson Silva vs. James Irvin (UFC) Anderson KO in the 1st