• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any Subscribe? 4WDToyotaOwnerMagazine

its kinda like a petersons 4wd mag except for toyotas... great if you wanna know what shocks ride the best on the interstate but other wise a waste of time to read

alscott said:
its kinda like a petersons 4wd mag except for toyotas... great if you wanna know what shocks ride the best on the interstate but other wise a waste of time to read

Yea not really any tech worth much in there

I have been in contact with a guy from the magazine publisher that was interested in publishing my Yota in the magazine. (just completed my 7-month build :woot:). I was going to get feedback from the hardline guys to see what they thought of the magazine and get some feedback to what it was and what it was lacking...

Haven't sub'd to it in a long time. Articles seemed to cater to the FJ Cruiser mall crawling crowd for a while. Not much real good tech. But, in their defense, you can only do so many articles about installing dual cases and SAS's.

Yeah...I can see that.. here is a couple pictures of mine...pictures suck bad. Going to try to get some better ones when I get to see daylight again.

johneddie said:
Nice Yota!!! :driving:

Hey thanks man! Worked hard on it for awhile...I will post some better pictures and some good action shots just as soon as I can see daylight again. Got way to much money in it...

but who cares..... thumb.gif

This is a pictures of my dad's 4-runner...pretty cool project we worked on together..

*Pretty cool because he decided to do the birdfield eliminator kit (D44 style), Also was this was the first bumper (front, rear) I ever build using my bending software and bender (1.75" .120 Wall DOM).... Might not ever be able to build something that turned out as good as they did again..haha

Picture of my first Yota build 2-years ago...great truck

Good lookin Toyotas man! Post more pics and specs of both! I too love me some Toyotas I have had the one in my avatar pic for about 16 years

My vote is for CRAWL!!

John is a great person, he puts out one of the best mags in the business. And he truly knows what the wheeling community loves to see and they care about whats going on because they are wheeler just like US!. Crawl is truly in touch with the what is going on. They can be our voice on a big scale...like when it come to Land Use, just as an example.

i have a Jeep and a Toyota as well. went through buying JP and Petersons years ago when i got into wheeling in the 2000's But they always dicked me around with the subscriptions,,,they were never on time and every few months they would send some crap telling me that it was my last issue and that i needed to renew...got a few issues of the Toyota Owner Magazine as well.

But when i started to get CRAWL i stopped getting any other offroad magazine altogether! And i have all 50 issues of CRAWL. just my 2 cents.