• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any Tennis players out there??

Flexy Backhand

something cool?
Been playing Tennis forawhile now off and on.. lately its been almost every day for 2-3 hours..been losing weight but I have fell in love with it..lol.. anyone else on here play???

I used to play in college. Love it, don't know anyone that currently plays, and it's a real PIA to run back and forth across the net to play with yourself. :booo: would love to find someone to play with, and yes, it is an excellent way to stay in shape!

way to go and try something new kiddo!:awesomework:

:eeek:I can't believe you would say it is one of the hardest sports to play!
I think horse jockies are more manly than male tennis players.:haha: Show me the list of the worlds hardest sports that has tennis on it!:haha:

Tennis is for homos and girls:flipoff::rb:
That list don't mean ****. Reality is that male tennis players are:rb:

Last edited:
I used to play tennis all the time back in high school. Wouldn't mind getting back into it, but I can't breathe good enough anymore thanks to a breathing tube effing my throat up

I used to play tennis all the time back in high school. Wouldn't mind getting back into it, but I can't breathe good enough anymore thanks to a breathing tube effing my throat up

hey man let me know if ya ever wanna playand your in my area.... we dont have to play anything extreme, hitting in back and forth bs'ing is always good too