• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any wheeling near Gatlinburg Pigeon Forge?

sledneck

Going on our honeymoon in Oct. Probably hit Nashville for 2 days then spend the rest of our time somewhere else. I know I could go to windrock but would really like to be near a few nicer restaurants etc. Im open to stay in a different area if they have some nice cabins and are close enough to food and entertainment. Be there Oct 18-24 so I will just miss all the action that weekend.

Windrock (1hr 15 min), Royal Blue (1 1/2 hrs), AOP (far-ish), Harlan (3 hrs) and on out from there. Otherwise, lookin at the Tanner ride, I think it falls on the 18th at least.

Oh, and thats time from Pigeon Forge.

I have always wanted to ride up that creek from Pigeon Forge to Gatlinburg, wonder if the park rangers would care? :****:

My wife's family lives in severiville and I've asked that question before and the answer I recieved was plenty of places to go but they wouldn't go without a group of people. Lots of shadyness still goes on in those mountains.

BEATIN35S said:
My wife's family lives in severiville and I've asked that question before and the answer I recieved was plenty of places to go but they wouldn't go without a group of people. Lots of shadyness still goes on in those mountains.

Thats the nature of most Mountains. :****: Or at least that has been my experience.

zukimaster said:
I have always wanted to ride up that creek from Pigeon Forge to Gatlinburg, wonder if the park rangers would care? :****:

I saw Travis from Barnyard Fab attempt it once. It didn't end well though. He just wanted to cross the river though. Also it was during a rod run and he may have been running from a **** head cop in his rock crawler. Only one stop sign and some ladies drawers were harmed in the making of this event. Apparently the cops will draw down on you for that too. :****:

I am in margaritaville in pigeon forge right now setting outside looking at the river. Its not very deep and it could be wheeled real easy. BTW walking around this place, we have seen a lot of "mountain" people. You can tell they don't fit in with the rest of us import bunch. I know this is there country and we are the outsiders, before any one gets upset.
I'm going wheeling today, but in my f250 platinum. Probably will stay out of the river!

Wife, son and I thought it would be "fun" to ride the public trolley bus a lap around pigeon forge....it was eye opening. There's some rough folks up around there. Some lady stumbled on there fresh out of jail talking about momma gonna kick her out of the house now, she died 3 time from alcohol poisoning the night before, saw jesus, lots of other crazy ****. And she had been a recovering alcoholic for the last 4 yrs. Haha yea right. ....the lady was in her 40s. We couldn't get back off that bus fast enough.

Why would anyone get upset? Hell I live fairly close to pigeon forge and I'll say it. There are some weird motherfuckers up that way. Lots of bull dyke lesbians too. Troof is troof my friend.

Beerj said:
It's still in my photobucket so I'll just leave this here.

What the fawk man? That's some funny **** though. I wish I wasn't allowed back, my ol' lady loves going up there. She'll say, "Let's go up there and check out this new restaurant." Then $200, 3 games of putt-putt, and six hours later, we're headed home sunburnt and hating life.
:****:

pholmann said:
Why would anyone get upset? Hell I live fairly close to pigeon forge and I'll say it. There are some weird motherfuckers up that way. Lots of bull dyke lesbians too. Troof is troof my friend.

Don't forget about Mexico... Uh, I mean Sevierville. ::)

index.php

I have a new top-secret wheelin' spot, I'll run up there in the Exploder a few times, then report back. Place is HUGE. Like half of Windrock huge.

5BrothersFabrication said:
What the fawk man? That's some funny **** though. I wish I wasn't allowed back, my ol' lady loves going up there. She'll say, "Let's go up there and check out this new restaurant." Then $200, 3 games of putt-putt, and six hours later, we're headed home sunburnt and hating life.
I don't remember the specifics of it. But at one point you were ragging on the place pretty hard. Which is what inspired that pic

Beerj said:
I don't remember the specifics of it. But at one point you were ragging on the place pretty hard. Which is what inspired that pic

I hate it. It is designed to make you spend ludicris amounts of money and leave with nothing more than a t-shirt, a hillbilly trinket made in Taiiwan, and a few pictures of you or your spouse hating life.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Or you have dinner and a unexpected trip to the pool with a total prick :****:

Latest posts