• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody else watching Sons?

i think the 500 to clay was so he could **** his old lady and they just made it seem the other way..

I started over last weekend and finished season 1 the other night. Going to try and catch up before this season ends. It is so much better watching without 7594935 commercials and a week between episodes.

That is exactly what I told my wife! When jax hit that cop and asked the other one if he thought if he was kiddin.. ****in bad ass. Favorite part this season!

I think Tera has lost her hotness, when she first came into the show I was like damn Jax landed him a hot ass doctor! Now she looks really trashy and that short hair just doesn't do it for me.

Metal Head said:
I think Tera has lost her hotness, when she first came into the show I was like damn Jax landed him a hot ass doctor! Now she looks really trashy and that short hair just doesn't do it for me.

Bitch is ugly! Like if Gemma and a rat made a baby

Can anyone give me the details on what's going on? I cancelled cable since I work 40hrs and go to school 40hrs so it was wasting money .Last episode I saw was tera telling jax she was pregnant