• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody else watching Sons?

I don't see her dying..for some reason I see her taking the fall for it all and leaving the boys to jaxs.

Next season it'll be a war between black n italians vrs mexican and chinese..soa will still play their part.Nero is a good hearted guy..I don't see him doing anything to harm the business, juice will be dead soon

Like the commercial says, she'll go back back back to Jax Jax Jax for more more more..... ;D

They finally got so much **** "cleaned up" that they'll need to get some more **** stirred up to keep us guessing till September. booyang

Eric04 said:
I don't see her dying..for some reason I see her taking the fall for it all and leaving the boys to jaxs.

Next season it'll be a war between black n italians vrs mexican and chinese..soa will still play their part.Nero is a good hearted guy..I don't see him doing anything to harm the business, juice will be dead soon

I dunno, Sutter has a bad habit of getting you tied to a charachter, then BAM, dead. Juice is definately dead, he knows waaay too much for the club to just ink over and let him walk. Tara is going to be ordered dead, then not, but someone doesn't get the memo in time and she dies anyway. Or the Irish or Chinese find her and the boys and use them all to **** the club over. Or I'm just rolling out my own screenplay...
:fish:

5BrothersFabrication said:
I dunno, Sutter has a bad habit of getting you tied to a charachter, then BAM, dead. Juice is definately dead, he knows waaay too much for the club to just ink over and let him walk. Tara is going to be ordered dead, then not, but someone doesn't get the memo in time and she dies anyway. Or the Irish or Chinese find her and the boys and use them all to **** the club over. Or I'm just rolling out my own screenplay...
:fish:

I agree...Juice is going to be dead soon. Somehow. But the ordered dead plot and not get the message thing was done with Opie's wife, and the Irish/Chinese using Tara and the boys was done already once in a way by the Irish when they took Abel. Sutter doesn't tend to re-use story lines so I don't see it happening. Tonight is gonna be the doo doo.

I was right on both accounts... she came out looking like a hero and she died...
My guess for next year: they pin both murders on Jax, he gets the death penalty, and right before they put him down, Jemma comes clean and the series ends with her being taken to prison