• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody have a an Enclosed Trailer I can borrow for KOH?

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Just wanted to put this out in General forums. We are in dire need of a two rig enclosed (24-26ft) to use for a 10 days or so from Feb 20th to March 1st. I am in the Birmingham area, but will glady dive to meet somebody the weekend prior for pickup of said trailer. Please let me know if you have anything. Will pay rental fee if needed. Thanks!

Re: Anybody have a 2 Rig Enclosed I can borrow for KOH?

Got a open gooseneck available if needed that will hall 2 rigs.

Do you need it 24-26ft inside?

If so that seems a little short for 2 rigs.

wontwork said:
Got a open gooseneck available if needed that will hall 2 rigs.

Do you need it 24-26ft inside?

If so that seems a little short for 2 rigs.

Matt doesnt want his pom-poms to get soggy...

MUCHADO said:
Matt doesnt want his pom-poms to get soggy...

Coleman makes a fine product, and Big Lots sales industrial tarps.

Yeah I have been told be tons of people not to camp out there. Winds at night can be bad, so I am strying to make that happen. I love camping and have all the gear, but I don't know not **** about the hammers other than what I have been told.

Matt O. said:
Yeah I have been told be tons of people not to camp out there. Winds at night can be bad, so I am strying to make that happen. I love camping and have all the gear, but I don't know not **** about the hammers other than what I have been told.

I've camped there 3X and I'm still alive.

You must be talking with a buncha pussies laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

Of course it's gonna be windy, it's the desert! It wasn't that big a deal... Just bring plenty to keep you warm and buncha water to take a mexican shower. Camping in Moab was worse IMO, it was raining and windy and our tent blew in (collapsed on us) at 230AM...

Alot of ppl camp in tents or sleep in trucks there. I'd much rather camp in dry dusty ass desert than Alabama mud...

Dont know if he will reply but I think Nolen is not taking his rig and has a big enclosed.

Toddy

Toddy said:
Dont know if he will reply but I think Nolen is not taking his rig and has a big enclosed.

Toddy

yea but I think there's some drama w/ hardline and nolen ???

MUCHADO said:

That is why I said he may not reply. Matt send him a couple of these. :-* :-* :-*

truth... ya Matt/P send nolen some smooches and make up thumb.gif

Nolen is 5 hours away as well.

Take DV8's trailer with your rig and all the tools, gear, food, buttplugs you need and whoever is rig #2 send it out with Toddy??? I would think you would want an enclosed simply for security along I-10 near Mexico. OLE :drinkers:

Meet up with us and....wait that's not gonna happen either. :-\

Wait y'all can meet up with.. well **** I'm out now too :-[

Bones said:
buttplugs

:eek: :eek: :eek: Not sure what is going on in your camp, but I will steer clear of there.

All I know now is I am officially flying to Houston to help drive out and back. Anything in between is on the boss' plate.

I wish masta would fly me around like a Rockstar... :eek:

MUCHADO said:

No there is dram with P and Nolen cause they are e-dicks to each other :flipoff1: Nolen and I are fine, we send texts on a regular basis. Joel said I might be able to borrow his new trailer, and Nolen's is as GN so no good. Dv8 is checking on length for me also. Hopefully we can round one up, and if not we will go all natural since you guys are questioning our manhood :flipoff1: I was just told to sleep inside a trailer if at all possible.

I got no drama with anyone... they have drama with me. Its the fuggin internet for christ sake ! laughing1

:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1: now there's drama :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Ya Matt if u can find a trailer to sleep in it's definetly a bonus! I don't blame ya. Just don't go drivin into victorville to sleep in a holiday inn if you can't get an enclosed trailer or I will question your manhood!