• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody have a an Enclosed Trailer I can borrow for KOH?

Re: Anybody have a 2 Rig Enclosed I can borrow for KOH?

Still working on one. Toddy, the thing that kills me hitching with you is having to load, drive to memphis, re-load and then we still don't have a place to stay at KOH. Plus we will arrive later to Cali based on your schedule and we will need to leave Sat headed home for sure.

Guys I am getting desperate here. I have given up on a two rig trailer. I would just like to find a smaller enclosed now and tow mine out and have a place to sleep. Problem is my truck is a gas truck and I cannot use a big trailer. I was thinking an 8 or 8.5 foot wide and anywhere from 16-20ft in length. I have tried my best locally with ZERO luck.

My rig is 12.5ft long, 6.5ft wide, and 6ft tall

Should we look at a Uhaul truck.. or similar ( Penske seems to be best pricing wise on these. ) box truck to rent ?

Screw the 2x4's into the floor to choke it, strap it down and rock out cawk out :dunno:

Jro and the other Joey did that once and put two Sami's in the back of one. laughing1

ha. uhaul is .89 cents a mile at 4k miles. plus $30/day to rent. so yeah about 4k to make that happen. if i dont have a borrowd trailer in stone by next weekend I am buying my own. fawk item

Matt O. said:
ha. uhaul is .89 cents a mile at 4k miles. plus $30/day to rent. so yeah about 4k to make that happen. if i dont have a borrowd trailer in stone by next weekend I am buying my own. fawk item

Wow.

I am looking to buy one, but have not found one I like close. There is one on eBay right now that fits the bill, but it is in Mass. I'm not driving that far to pick up a trailer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140294536850&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=

Buy a featherlite and be done :flipoff1:
http://www.equipmenttraderonline.com/find/listing/2008-FEATHERLITE-4926-24'-94426920

Matt O. said:
if i dont have a borrowd trailer in stone by next weekend I am buying my own. fawk item

Not sure if you are a member of DieselPlace, but here is a link to a really nice enclosed over there at a good price. If my buggy was done already I would look into buying it.
22' x 8.5' Haulmark "Thrifty" Enclosed Trailer ~Nice $6000.00 or OBO
http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283879

Cole said:
Not sure if you are a member of DieselPlace, but here is a link to a really nice enclosed over there at a good price. If my buggy was done already I would look into buying it.
22' x 8.5' Haulmark "Thrifty" Enclosed Trailer ~Nice $6000.00 or OBO
http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283879

Too short I bet for 2 rigs.

Matt if you really want to buy one, I will look around, there are tons around here with all the small time racecar operations. My uncle has a 24' featherlite, and his son has a 26'. I asked them and both will be using them during that weekend at races in Savanah I think it was. One is a GN anyway though.

Oh, I missed that. This is an 09 in GA, the interior is not bling, but for 4300 for a new trailer like this seems like a good deal. The 3500lb axles is probably what makes the price low, but would be fine for a single rig.

http://www.trailershopper.com/page-18483.html

Their is a place in Atlanta that sells on Ebay. Best prices I have found. Dont know what I am gonna do. Looks like we have to have CDL to haul the big trailer and then with a 1 ton it is over weight. Depending on what we come up with I have a 20' enclosed that will be sitting if I dont take it.

Toddy

cole. i wuld not wish that mega cab on anyone. 8 mpg towing is a joke. i am happy with my truck, just need a smaller trailer. over 20 ft is too much imo. i hate borrowing trucks and trailers to drive across the country.

Matt O. said:
cole. i wuld not wish that mega cab on anyone. 8 mpg towing is a joke. i am happy with my truck, just need a smaller trailer. over 20 ft is too much imo. i hate borrowing trucks and trailers to drive across the country.

Hell I only get 10mpg.

Marty said:
I was gunna say, me too! I am lucky to get 14 unloaded :puke:

Yep, I said fawk it and turned my PPE back up and reset the Taps in the Tranny. It's Screaming now :woot:

Cole said:
Yep, I said fawk it and turned my PPE back up and reset the Taps in the Tranny. It's Screaming now :woot:

Ya mines on 160 hp for now. Motor Sounds ****in aweful when its 3 degrees out and I'm givin her the heavy right foot :woot:

Man, I think I may be doing reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally right on tax return this year and I should have it in apprx 2 weeks. Im so tempted to drag the 30 its stupid. This is THE ONE chance I have to run the Hammer's , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, some one has gotta have a 2 buggy trailer we can borrow ! :dblthumb:

Woods will loan me his late model D-max, he has already gave me the thumbs up on it.

reality is, I dont need to take my rig out there. it will only cause more chaos to an already chaotic situation... please disregard the pleading. :wtflol: