• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody hiring?

wannabe

My brother in law lost his job at the mines and is looking for work. He's got 3 kids and is the bread winner. There used to be a job thread on here but I couldn't find it. I'd love to help him out. He lives in alabaster (birmingham Al) and has experience in mines, lime plants, and construction ( residential & commercial) he can run equiptment and work hard. And fellow hardliners know of anything?

Thanks man! I couldn't remember what the old thread was called. I just searched "jobs".. You wouldn't beleive how many times people say jobs lol

have him look on www.1800jobsusa.com This is the website that Zachry uses to hire from. I see we have jobs in Mississippi and Florida but not Alabama. If he is close to one of those sites then let me know and I will see what I can do.

wannabe said:
My brother in law lost his job at the mines and is looking for work. He's got 3 kids and is the bread winner. There used to be a job thread on here but I couldn't find it. I'd love to help him out. He lives in alabaster (birmingham Al) and has experience in mines, lime plants, and construction ( residential & commercial) he can run equiptment and work hard. And fellow hardliners know of anything?

Get him a job with you.

Thanks guys!!

And I wish man. I'm just a nobody. If I could et him a job with me I would but I have no idea how.