• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody out there with a Yeti? Worth the money?

Got the new plug from Yeti. The leak has stopped. Condensation around the plug is the only moisture on the outside of the cooler now.

Wes in TN said:
Anyone else have a Yeti that leaks? My Roadie 20 leaks around the drain plug. Yeti is supposed to be sending me a new plug, if that doesn't work they say they will replace the cooler. Just curious if it's a common issue.

My Roadie leaked also, they had to send me a new cooler. My new one has not leaked yet, but I am definitely watching it. Mine was leaking where they molded the drain plug into the cooler wall. You could see light around the plug, it looked like very shotty work. I was pretty upset given the reputation of the coolers.

That said customer service was great. They sent a shipping label, I stuck it to the actual cooler. Few weeks later I had a brand new cooler at my door.

Matt O. said:
My Roadie leaked also, they had to send me a new cooler. My new one has not leaked yet, but I am definitely watching it. Mine was leaking where they molded the drain plug into the cooler wall. You could see light around the plug, it looked like very shotty work. I was pretty upset given the reputation of the coolers.

That said customer service was great. They sent a shipping label, I stuck it to the actual cooler. Few weeks later I had a brand new cooler at my door.

Mine's similar. Where the plug threads in looks like the molding process wasn't 100%. Very rough and the plug threads look "loose". The condensation around the plug makes me thing the insulation around the plug isn't quite right. I'm definitely going to keep an eye on it. So far their customer service has been great to deal with.

pelican says do what you want with their cooler even drop it out a airplane and if it breaks pickup pieces and they will replace it for life

I bit the bullet and get a yeti 35 this weekend... its sitting at home right now with Ice in it from sunday and has barely melted... cant wait for summertime to actually need it :fish:

Re: Re: Anybody out there with a Yeti? Worth the money?

I have a 26qt ORCA and a 140qt, great coolers and made in good old Franklin, TN!!!!! no leaks and holds ice as good or better than any "real" cooler out there!!

scared to death!!!!!

muddinmetal said:
Translation:
" I'm Rich I'm Rich I'm Rich I'm Rich I'm Rich I'm Rich I'm Rich I'm Rich " :popcorn:
Brock aint the one with the money in that house! :cougar:

Re: Re: Anybody out there with a Yeti? Worth the money?

picked up a roadie last week just b/c it fit the rack on my buggy, I love it, ratchet strap it down and the lid still works, and latches tight enough not to get the cold water down the back on steep dropoffs or flops!!! Love it!!

scared to death!!!!!

Looking to get us a new cooler. Would like a good on for wen we go camping. We have a few cheep ones. just tired of running and getting ice every day.

Does anyone remember which one you were supposed to stay away from because of their stance (I think) on guys? I think it was yeti.

It just is I am going to spend some coin I want to support someone that supports us.

there are a bunch of them out there that are just as good if not better than veti. I have a Yeti and it was dumb expensive. even the cheap ones do well these days. RTIC and Orca...

Just get one of the Walmart ones.

all of the outdoor cooler companies support hunting or outdoor groups that fight to stop motorized recreation.

The yeti controversy was because of the NRA (which are a bunch of crooks too)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the lifetime cooler from Walmart. It's a decent cooler and way cheaper than the yeti and I like how they latch too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro