• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anybody paintball?

toyzuk

did it about ten years ago and then me and my buddies busted out our old stuff a month ago. now im hooked again. went out and bought an x7.

Yeah i used to play tourney ball for 5-6 yrs untill my team the Wolverines competed in the top class for NW 2 yrs in a row(the limit) and had to make either the step to national to stop:mad: . The coach a young guns teams now i think or sumthing. Buts its been a good 3 yrs since i went out and layed into somebody.... OH how i miss that game. Been thinking about getting back into it i stopped my junior yr of highschool:booo: with a girlfriend school and no money it was hard to afford to be traveling all the time to play.

Oh god just thinking about it has me itching to play let me know if your going out agian i might join u.

Personally I'm either an autococker or angel guy myself hence the angelfly it was the first gun ever given to me by a sponsor!!!! We used to build guns as a team kinda. I got really good for a while and fixing anything in no time and building guns from scratch:cool:

OMG I might still have one from way back when i;m gonna start diggine:cheer:

i play every now and again i have a gun and stuff but need to either get my tanks re hydro tested or buy new ones cause they are expired

i play rather frequently. don't play as many tourneys as i used to and recently started playing with a pump (vsc phantom).

just recently got back from a tourney in idaho where i played a couple of the prelim games with the pump :)

about ten of us just play in our back yard. me and my buddies live on five acres in tapps. one of my buddies has fifty acres out in roy that were gonna take the bobcat out to and build up to make a huge field.

The wolverines? I used to play with N-control. I sometimes played with landslide and sometimes with my cousin world cup rich.. I also used to play with the cartel in the era you are speaking I think.. Whats yer name?

2 weekends ago we had 18 or so guys playing woods ball up here... I have a cheap gun and play, but I am not all gung ho about it...

Now White-Rhyno on here.... he is gung ho and talks about **** that I don't even understand, but I do enjoy playing!!!