• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody traveling from Bama/TN to the Tampa Bay area?

My brother is working in Tampa right now and he'll be coming back to the Florence, AL area in the next week or so. He doesn't have a trailer down there with him though. I could talk to him if you want.

I'm pretty sure they'll fit easily in the bed of a truck. I've already given this guy my word I take the tires and my buddy getting laid off(he traveled from Florida to Marshall County, AL once a month for work) has really put a kink in that. To make it all better I don't really have any extra $ right now so I'm in need of a good deed from the Hardline community. Anyone who can help please let me know.

My brother is in his Tahoe, but if you'd want to pay to rent a uhaul trailer I could probably talk him into getting them.

Who has the tires? I could probably store them at my shop for a week or two if that will buy you some extra time

Sorry, I hadn't gotten back to yall on this. I hadn't spoke to the owner of the tires yet (doggbone on here) and did not want to make any plans without speaking with him first. I spoke to him yesterday afternoon and he, like me, has a we'll get it figured out when we can kinda attitude. So, it is not a dire that I get them right now as I had thought. But any help anyone can offer in the next few weeks(months?) would be greatly appreciated.