• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anybody?

Me and a couple buddies will be there Saturday, plan is to meet at 8 30 right outside the camping area. A toyota on 40's, an old ranger on 40's and a buggie on 42's for sure so far. Should be a good day! Anyone is welcome to join us.

The plan from all the WTF guys is Sunday... They're hosting a RTI ramp event on Saturday...

I think the only ones that might go Sunday is Chad and Casey if they do go. Chads rig is still apart but he got all the necessary parts at the swap meet for Casey to put it back together.

I think the only ones that might go Sunday is Chad and Casey if they do go. Chads rig is still apart but he got all the necessary parts at the swap meet for Casey to put it back together.

Is Casey gunna ride with Chad, and if so who is gunna pull Chad back :redneck: :stirpot:

O we are going for sure... Chad can barrow one of my rigs if ta what it takes... No one else has rigs to wheel :fawkdancesmiley: