• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone driving a 1500 Sierra/Silverado with 6.2/8spd?

Cant beat a smawl block chevolet 4 bolt main bored 30 over with double hump heads, 3/4 cam and Hi-rise intake with a 650 double pumper , getcha some

Kubotaorange76 said:
Cant beat a smawl block chevolet 4 bolt main bored 30 over with double hump heads, 3/4 cam and Hi-rise intake with a 650 double pumper , getcha some

Bet it had Turbo Tec tires on it and would lift the wheels in a gravel parking lot!! :)

I just now seen your edit. I didn't single you out....I said "Y'all are funny"

I can take all the heat y'all wanna dish out about me being a Mopar lover. But when y'all try to make excuses cause GM has a problem with their transmissions, that's funny to me.

MoparMan said:
I just now seen your edit. I didn't single you out....I said "Y'all are funny"

I can take all the heat y'all wanna dish out about me being a Mopar lover. But when y'all try to make excuses cause GM has a problem with their transmissions, that's funny to me.

A dodge fan talkin about GM transmission problems is like Elton John ragging on gay folks :****:

You missed the point, the problem isn't in the parts as much as it is the problem is the EPA and their mandated MPG milestones

muddinmetal said:
A dodge fan talkin about GM transmission problems is like Elton John ragging on gay folks :****:

You missed the point, the problem isn't in the parts as much as it is the problem is the EPA and their mandated MPG milestones

:rolf:

He just called you Elton John. :stir:

jeepmedic said:

Start rant:
That's not real funny. :****: You have no idea the amount of love, dedication, and sacrifice it takes for a family to raise a special needs kid (or maybe you do) not to mention the fact that the kids that compete in Special olympics pour their heart and soul into it for years. I'm sure there are guys on this site that have kids with special needs that find that equally distasteful. That being said, you're a grown man and it affects me in no way shape or form, but I thought I would throw that out there as good for thought.

And for what it's worth in the spirit of transparency, I have literally said that exact phrase plenty of times and still catch myself saying something is retarded but I really try not to because it has the potential to really hurt someone.

Carry on talking about how Dodge sucks and GMC rocks.

money_pit_yj said:
Start rant:
That's not real funny. :****: You have no idea the amount of love, dedication, and sacrifice it takes for a family to raise a special needs kid (or maybe you do) not to mention the fact that the kids that compete in Special olympics pour their heart and soul into it for years. I'm sure there are guys on this site that have kids with special needs that find that equally distasteful. That being said, you're a grown man and it affects me in no way shape or form, but I thought I would throw that out there as good for thought.

And for what it's worth in the spirit of transparency, I have literally said that exact phrase plenty of times and still catch myself saying something is retarded but I really try not to because it has the potential to really hurt someone.

Carry on talking about how Dodge sucks and GMC rocks.

Touche'

How is it that every thread turns to an absolute **** mess on here?

No shortage of gay/dildo talk, but you ask one question about a truck and all hell breaks loose.

MattyB4x4 said:

No shortage of gay/dildo talk, but you ask one question about a truck and all hell breaks loose.

Because it's Hardline... Its been this way for a while. :dunno:

MattyB4x4 said:

Sorry officer, we will keep it down now.

If you look back over the posts, it seems that as soon as Tony posted, it opened the **** show...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Anyone driving a 1500 Sierra/Silverado with 6.2/8spd?

muddinmetal said:
****in' Hatters...
Speaking of Hatters, anybody else notice your dude Batshit has made the podium in a few recent races? Maybe he saved up on his EBT for some more ponies?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk