• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anyone have expereance with nw offroad?

Don't use them..They never have what you need in stock also they won't order till they have a minimum unless they have changed.

Besides you are Grumpy you may just get pissed :redneck:

It sucks that their store is gone though, you could have some real fun with them and that yellow pickup that was in it. Get real close to it and they'll come running screaming DON'T TOUCH!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

I haven't had a problem with allpro you don't need mounts anyway just get some chain an 4x4 and you are good

NW offroad
Don't use them. I bought a Ofenhausen (spelling) intake and weber carb for my 20R head. I should have unwrapped everything in their parking lot and check because when i got back home ready to install, everything was wrong. There was a weber in the box, but not the one i paid for. The thermostat housing they included didn't fit and the old stock one didn't fit. They even included the wrong hardware for the air cleaner to bolt to the carb.
They suck.

I have ordered from all pro several times and never had a problem, I think that a lot of hoopala that surrounds all pro was started by an ex ex employee. just my .02$:redneck:

:D whatcha sig say??:D
well if I was just going to drive it on the street toy running gear works great lol but if you abuse it, no I would not run toy gear again. A toyota is like a jeep, scrap out all the stock running gear, frame, body parts and it s pretty good to go from there:corn: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: .