• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anyone know of trails in North Bend?

Big Rick

A few years ago I worked at a shitty little fab shop up there with a fella named Buzz, honest that was his real name. He was a north bend local, he lived there his whole life, and he said that there was lots of trails out there in northbend, public land, easy access. But I didn't work there long enough to ever go wheeling with the guy so I have no idea where any of these great trails are. I was wondering If any one knows of these trails?

Look back 9 threads. (Invatation to private place thread) Give yotadude1997 a pm. He seems to put on trail runs up there often.

I saw that one, the thing is wheeling on roads is not what I'm into, I'm kind of looking for trails and rocks.

I saw that one, the thing is wheeling on roads is not what I'm into, I'm kind of looking for trails and rocks.

I will tell you right now if you hookup with mark "yotadude1997" in north bend you will not be wheeling roads that is for sure. I have put more dents in my rig up there with him than at walker or anywhere else but it was fun every time it sucks I live so far away now. Its worth meeting him and follow him in that little samurai through the woods a few times then tell me about the roads you guys wheeled :awesomework:

Old 05-20-2013, 01:16 PM #12
YotaDude1997
Stuck on funny rocks

It's all old gravel roads, small play areas and whatnot.....no trailer parking.....no need for that kinda thing here. Don't see many (if any) trailer-only rigs here in North Bend. We just start at the meet spot and then drive around and to where all the cool kids hang out.

For what is available and accessible around here, most fun would be had in stock-ish-type rigs.

this is the only reason I said roads. Are you into wheeling on black friday?

So there is or isn't a place to park & unload a trailer? Just want to be sure?