• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone need any TUBE?

XO FAB

Will be doing another tube order, anyone need any cage or link material? PM me for a quote. VERY good prices.

I need sheet metal! Looking for 12' wide by 25 feet long. (to cover the ribbed metal roof on my shop so the snow slides off this winter instead of 12 feet+ on top of it like last year!)

what do you mean by "very good prices"? I am going to build a cage for my jeep, and the cheapest I have found so far, is:
$1.94/foot for 1-1/2" DOM .120 wall 1010
$2.80/foot for 1-3/4" DOM .120 wall 1020

If you got a better deal, I would love to order some!!!!:awesomework:

where at?

what do you mean by "very good prices"? I am going to build a cage for my jeep, and the cheapest I have found so far, is:

Is that by the Ton? I don't know anywhere you can buy a stick only at that price. Not even 5 at a time. probably not even 10 at a time.

Can you get 3.125" or 3.5" DOM or Chromo? .375 or .5 wall, enough to tube a front and rear housing? 8-10ft

Especially in the chatter box. I need some tube, but I'm a broke hoe. Hey Anthony, think I can sweep your shop for some tube? :redneck:

If I had any work I needed done right now I would do a trade for it. Im always up for trades also if you have anything good to trade for some tube

Sure that is for DOM and not HREW? Those prices are about to good to be true. I buy alot of materail, and I have a VERY good "in" thats how I get my prices so low. Might want to look into that deal a little more and make sure it's truely DOM and that is not some chineese junk.

Sure that is for DOM and not HREW? Those prices are about to good to be true. I buy alot of materail, and I have a VERY good "in" thats how I get my prices so low. Might want to look into that deal a little more and make sure it's truely DOM and that is not some chineese junk.

Its probally hrew. I dont even know where to get DOM south of tacoma.

Tubular Steel is the cheapest around here but upped the min order from 500 to 1500:booo:

DOM dont just sit around on shelves waiting for folks to pick it up.:beer:

Good service you are providing Anthony, selling tube is a PITA!!:;

So if our taxes are going to get you a good deal, why don't you be so kind as to buy a little extra and share the deals?:eeek:

I know for damn sure it is 1020 DOM, and 1010 DOM. They don't put nothin cheap in cop cars. (especially when our taxes pay for it:haha:) I have the shipping reciept and that's exactly what it says. I am not offering it to supply poeple, I just wanted to see if you had a better hookup.

They have a ton 1-5/8" DOM for around $1.50/ft. That's what they use the most of.

That seems way to cheap. Are they buying whole semi truck loads?

How about 20 inches of 3.25" dia 0.180 wall HREW and 30 inches of 3.75" dia 0.180 wall HREW? I know HREW is hard to find over 2", so it might have to be DOM. Thanks.

????? :eeek:

bump for a great guy to buy tube from, let me know when i can pick my peice up, or if you want to drop it by:awesomework: