• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone rode rush off-road ?

I've road there a few times and I really like it. Lots of trails and some great hills to climb and play on. Woodsbuggy.com put on a charity poker run there last year and it was a blast. Trails are marked real good and with the map they have got you can get around with no problems. Camping was primitive and they have about 20 acres of parking so you can get off to yourselves and park and camp if you want. Motels,food,gas, anything you need is just like 5-10 minutes away so your close to everything. If you like hill climbing there is some real good ones here that will test anything you can throw at them. And the hills all have easy trails around them if you just want to ride and watch others try them. Chad :dblthumb:

Re:

I live about 10mins from the park and have ridden there alot. Its a great place to ride and is getting better all the time. Constantly working on new trails. Like gasman said there are plenty of hills as well as all other difficulty levels. There is talk of putting in a campground with hookups but for now it is all primitive camping it is definitely worth checking out, with over 7,000 acres you are sure to find something you like

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

i went there last summer was pretty damn cool lots of good ravines some rocky places it wasn't rutted to bad they had good climbs on 3 pole side i think it was closed not sure if they got it back open trail 39 i think was pretty sweet. i will definitely be back this year

Re:

They have had the crossing to go between the 4 mile side and the 3 pole side closed all winter making a better crossing, drove by the other day and it looked like they were almost done with it. Im sure with the weather warming up the crossing will be back open soon

I rode there last weekend for the first time. The park is Huge with 7,000 acres. They have a developing trail system, that will get much better as they cut new trails. The 3 pole side of the park could be a rock crawlers heaven with some developing. The potential is definitely there for this park to be the next Harlan. They could use some rental houses in the area and maybe a campground with hookups, but I am sure as more people ride there those needs will be filled.

E. B. is a smart business man. If people come he will invest in the park. I've been once. Can't wait to go back with my own buggy.

Re: Re: Re: Anyone rode rush off-road ?

mastiff said:
The crossing has been completed and is back open.
good to hear mark, I wasnt sure if it was or not. Should have the new jeep finished in a couple weeks and im anxious to get out and see what all has been done this winter

uglyoffroad said:
I rode there last weekend for the first time. The park is Huge with 7,000 acres. They have a developing trail system, that will get much better as they cut new trails. The 3 pole side of the park could be a rock crawlers heaven with some developing. The potential is definitely there for this park to be the next Harlan. They could use some rental houses in the area and maybe a campground with hookups, but I am sure as more people ride there those needs will be filled.

Glad you guys had a great time. Your buggy is bad ass by the way.

uglyoffroad said:

Totally agree! The place is going to be awesome.

mastiff said:
Glad you guys had a great time. Your buggy is bad ass by the way.

Thanks, just the product of trading parts for about 10 years, and an awesome wife who let me spend all winter and part of the summer in the garage. I'm still working out the bugs, but I guess that never ends.

nice place to ride will get better as time goes mechitte is a good hill there are 3 hills there as you look down the far left one is tough I made it up last year the turn in it and trees close took several trys