• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone running FOA coil overs?

I bought a set and they leaked before they were even put on anything. They are a cheap made shock Its well worth a few extra dollars to buy fox.

they suck i just sent mine back for the second time to be rebuilt got them back and there still leaking just sitting in the shop,so fock foa

I have used and abused their bump stumps with good results They are not in the same realm of quality as fox, kings or sway away but then you get what you pay for.

Bj mac said:
Is there anywhere to get fox coil overs on the east coast. I've found a few places out west.

Have you looked in the vendor section of this board? There are several in there that carry them.

I just bought some from Offroad Warehouse. 14" Fox emulsion non- resi was $525 shipped. If you call and ask the will normally give you 15% off. :woot:

Re: Re: Anyone running FOA coil overs?

I've fair'd ok with FOA's so far.. and the one that did have a nitro leak was repaired for free

From the empty bottle

Downshouthmotorspores and poly proformance has been the cheapest place I've found so far. 279$ free shipping.

Weigh your rig then call EOR. They beat everyones prices. They were also tuned for the weight of the rig and helped me out with swappin some springs to get them perfect. :****: FOA is :puke:

BUG-E J said:
Weigh your rig then call EOR. They beat everyones prices. They were also tuned for the weight of the rig and helped me out with swappin some springs to get them perfect. :****: FOA is :puke:
Thats the problem I'm still building my buggy and need some coil overs to get everything mocked up.

Most shops do some sort of spring swap out program (make sure to ask for details before assuming they swap out no matter what) if you have an idea. If not just get you some PVC the right size to fit the shock shaft to hold them at ride height. Then when the buggy is complete weigh and order your springs. Scot Morris at sunfire offroad in Indiana had all of mine in stock. Info is below in my sig.