• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone running FOA coil overs?

civicmindedex79 said:
Most shops do some sort of spring swap out program (make sure to ask for details before assuming they swap out no matter what) if you have an idea. If not just get you some PVC the right size to fit the shock shaft to hold them at ride height. Then when the buggy is complete weigh and order your springs. Scot Morris at sunfire offroad in Indiana had all of mine in stock. Info is below in my sig.
Thanks I hope to have the back half of my buggy done by this weekend. Still have a long ways to go.

slytowncrawler2 said:
Bj don't know why you worried about springs you ain't gone hit **** no way :flipoff1: lol
I think you need to do a build thread..... :****:
Haha you to funny. Nobody wants to see my ol junk.
:flipgotcha:

I'll just leave this righhhhhht here..........
0D11C40A-1575-4A5A-AB98-DF00A0EFB2CB-4280-000005527179089A_zps6cd79bd2.jpg

I went through hell getting my FOA's dialed in!
It took about a year of sending them back and forth.
They leaked from the very start, so they sent me a new shock, of course it was the wrong one.
So they shipped another.
After the first ride the rear two leaked out completely, so they shipped new seals.
I now have finally got it going, it's not leaking anymore!
Now I just need some stiffer springs, and hopefully I will be ok.
Would I recommend these? NOPE!

Brad597 said:
I went through hell getting my FOA's dialed in!
It took about a year of sending them back and forth.
They leaked from the very start, so they sent me a new shock, of course it was the wrong one.
So they shipped another.
After the first ride the rear two leaked out completely, so they shipped new seals.
I now have finally got it going, it's not leaking anymore!
Now I just need some stiffer springs, and hopefully I will be ok.
Would I recommend these? NOPE!
Thanks for the input I think I'm goin with fox.

depending on what size you get, King may be a better deal. I talked with Sunfire and they hooked me up on a set of King 2.5 remote resevoir, they were cheaper than the Fox's in that size

sparepartsdave said:
depending on what size you get, King may be a better deal. I talked with Sunfire and they hooked me up on a set of King 2.5 remote resevoir, they were cheaper than the Fox's in that size
It looks like I should be ok with the 2.0.