• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone up on the 16th and 17th?

Mr Stubs

Just asking about trail conditions and wanting to get a idea on how much work to expect.....

Leaving on the 19th

We were up there over the weekend. A little bit of snow down in the trees below the 5-way hill. Pockets of snow here and there up at the rocks. Several people ran over Pyramid Pass and were able to get through with capable rigs. Not sure about the Shoestring/Tripod area as we did not run much up on the ridge.

Kaner Flats trail is in good shape. The Lily Pond trail was a bit wet but fine with lockers and some wheel speed. Most of the tree work has been done unless they got another wind storm between Sunday and when you arrive.

Last edited:
I was up there with a small group this weekend. On SAT we got a late start and ended up spending 14 hours on the trail...ran road to Lily Pond, dropped down to Milk Lake Rd, up 5 finger, down to the Tripod Flats cabin, up Shoestring & back down to Lily Pond. We hit snow at the start of Tripod Flats trail, but the cabin & meadow were snow free. Shoestring is still holding a bunch of snow and we had to battle our way to the ridge...we cut out a bunch of downed trees and spent lot's of time winching on the last section of hill just before the ridge. The ridge had snow, but was mostly down hill and upper Kaner was pretty much snow free.

Fun, but I was physically beat by the time we got back to camp at 2:40am :beer:

I was up there with a small group this weekend. On SAT we got a late start and ended up spending 14 hours on the trail...ran road to Lily Pond, dropped down to Milk Lake Rd, up 5 finger, down to the Tripod Flats cabin, up Shoestring & back down to Lily Pond. We hit snow at the start of Tripod Flats trail, but the cabin & meadow were snow free. Shoestring is still holding a bunch of snow and we had to battle our way to the ridge...we cut out a bunch of downed trees and spent lot's of time winching on the last section of hill just before the ridge. The ridge had snow, but was mostly down hill and upper Kaner was pretty much snow free.

Fun, but I was physically beat by the time we got back to camp at 2:40am :beer:

I thought that was you that I passed on my way down from the 70 rd on friday night (passed you on 410).

Latest posts