• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anything new on reiter???

Why not? Protecting someone who is hiding behind another username is stupid. I just call it as I see it. :jerkit:

You don't know **** neil and nor do I. I have an IP match to a numb er of names and I will not call anybody out because I simply don't know 100% who it might be and I refuse to throw "anybody" under the bus unless I have 100% proof to do so.

Just throwing somebody under the bus is not the proper way to go about it nor is simply yelling at somebody until all the facts are in.

Its the same when you are out in the field and you come across one of those guys. You don't sit there yelling at then--thats just childish and wrong. You need to educate/instruct them on there wrong doings and maybe get them on the right side of the fence.

One thing you will not do is tell me how to go about things...

You don't know **** neil and nor do I. I have an IP match to a numb er of names and I will not call anybody out because I simply don't know 100% who it might be and I refuse to throw "anybody" under the bus unless I have 100% proof to do so.

Just throwing somebody under the bus is not the proper way to go about it nor is simply yelling at somebody until all the facts are in.

Its the same when you are out in the field and you come across one of those guys. You don't sit there yelling at then--thats just childish and wrong. You need to educate/instruct them on there wrong doings and maybe get them on the right side of the fence.

One thing you will not do is tell me how to go about things...

Fair enough. I thought you had a single IP match. :mad:

$$$$$$$$$$$

money money money money..............money!

oooooooohhhhhhhhh. I take it back. Doctor Turbo(doctordouche)

My two guesses

I have moved on to :stirpot: and :corn: within the system now. And I help "the cause" too.:awesomework:

Most folks that are still using Reiter are: 1. Single track riders that come and go without a trace 2. Young (local) kids that have a hard-on for breaking rules (mostly at night).

"bustedbirf" (a Toyota hater, IMO) is neither of the above.........and is a (still) butt-hurt, butt-pirate.

so if you have any new info on reiter lets hear it

New? New info? What info exactly are you looking for, that has not already been posted on this board?

Just itching to wheel Reiter again, I assume? We all are. And we'll ALL have the opportunity soon enough, my friend.:awesomework:

i am taking the yoda out this weekend to reiter anydoby wanna go... i can't wait to wheel on the new trails they are building.. i usually sneak in through a trail i made..so lets get some

watch out for the trail ninjas. some of those trail builders know karate. I'm sure Charlie and Mark would love to mmet up with you so you can show them around the new trails.

i am taking the yoda out this weekend to reiter anydoby wanna go... i can't wait to wheel on the new trails they are building.. i usually sneak in through a trail i made..so lets get some

Hell Ya I know the trail. :awesomework: But don't blab it on here. You will have every jeep running it. PM me the details and lets rock. I know where the so called new trails are

Fair enough. I thought you had a single IP match. :mad:

Public IP s are hard to lock down the user. There could be 100 computers using the same IP address according to what people see from the outside. Some IP providers roll IP addresses to secure the network that they have