• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - ADVENTURE CHALLENGE SERIES - 2014

Re: Re: Re: AOP - ADVENTURE CHALLENGE SERIES - 2014

peanut said:
did i miss it somewhere how much to enter each race
I think Tom Said 100 each. Gets driver and 1 passenger in for the weekend. I think that is what I heard at his meeting

Ok folks. Who is in on this series? We need to start making plans on this first event race on April 12, 2014. The first event will establish the points positions of 32 drivers with the top 20 in points being locked in on the 2nd event. Our goal is to not have a qualifying day but allow a good number of drivers run the 1st hill of the event to qualify for points and the 2nd hill in each event. A lot of you have already verbally committed to run this series but our fear is that we will have to many running at this first event and may need a qualifying day. Our goal is to have 40 drivers show at each event and run for the 32 fastest spots with the top 20 in points locked in. Please email us with your name at [email protected] or send us a message on here if you are in. We will establish a limit at some point so get your name down as soon as possible. We have $40,000.00 up for grabs currently and we do expect this to grow. One park, One series, One pile of money.

adventureoffroadpark said:
Ok folks. Who is in on this series? We need to start making plans on this first event race on April 12, 2014. The first event will establish the points positions of 32 drivers with the top 20 in points being locked in on the 2nd event. Our goal is to not have a qualifying day but allow a good number of drivers run the 1st hill of the event to qualify for points and the 2nd hill in each event. A lot of you have already verbally committed to run this series but our fear is that we will have to many running at this first event and may need a qualifying day. Our goal is to have 40 drivers show at each event and run for the 32 fastest spots with the top 20 in points locked in. Please email us with your name at [email protected] or send us a message on here if you are in. We will establish a limit at some point so get your name down as soon as possible. We have $40,000.00 up for grabs currently and we do expect this to grow. One park, One series, One pile of money.

If I score a buggy or mine gets done during this... I AM IN!!!!!! :driving: Props for putting on this race series... :dblthumb:

TURNEROFFROAD said:
If I score a buggy or mine gets done during this... I AM IN!!!!!! :driving: Props for putting on this race series... :dblthumb:

So, why didn't you just ask how much a SPECTATOR pass is!! :flipoff1:

Our field is almost full. However, to provide an equal chance for anyone trying to qualify for this series we will run as many registered competitors as possible on the first event that meet all the safety rules. This may require a qualifying day for the first event of the series. Get your name on the list so that we can make the right decision on how to qualify everyone. Please send an email to [email protected] or send a message on here.

As our field of competitors continue to grow please take time to review the safety rules posted earlier and attached here again. There has been a lot of talk about Rule #7 dealing with limb restraints. Please understand this rule as it is written. Some drivers and rigs will only need one restraint. When you are strapped into your seat, the limb restraints must function to not allow any of your limbs to come out of vehicle. For example, if you have a vehicle with roof panels or your seat is low enough you may only need one limb restraint for your left arm to keep it from going out the side. Take a few minutes and strap yourself into your vehicle and check your movements. Hope this helps. please feel free to email or send a message if you have any questions.

Attachments

• Adventure Challenge Series-Rules.docx
    16.4 KB · Views: 116
Hey folks. Get your name in if you planning on running this series. Don't be caught on the outside looking in. Entering and running the first race will be critical for anyone that is planning on running all of this series to have a shot at the money in this championship. We have a minimum of $40,000.00 currently up for grabs. Email your desire to run to [email protected] or send a PM on here.

I have a question about the points. When you are running for points is one driver locked in with the same buggy the whole series or will there be multiple drivers driving the same buggy, one driver driving multiple buggies, "getting a rental", showing up in a different buggy the next race? That sort of thing.

EX: Tom races the first race in his buggy, then the next race his motor crapped out the night before or he decided to "get a rental" or just because it is faster and he has better chances of winning.

We had this discussion in the shop last night and did not know how it would be determined.

I'm sure this is clear as mud to everyone but I thought I would bring it up.

The points system is based on driver. Its doesn't matter what rig he runs as long as it meets the safety rules and passes tech inspection. I'll roll out the full points system soon. It's a very simplified system that will allow all drivers to know their finishing position within minutes of the event being over. Each drivers combined time of all courses will determine his position for the event. The points system is set up in a way that there will be a lot of racing for positions thru the field. Hope this helps

You know im n..If I come to race its 100 for just race or is that weekend.How does our year pass work too?

adventureoffroadpark said:
The points system is based on driver. Its doesn't matter what rig he runs as long as it meets the safety rules and passes tech inspection.

454tbacon said:
So if Bubbas buggy is good to go and mine and lil Tims isnt we can all drive his????

Looks like a Yes

I am not sure how this series will run but by past experience I would figure this one will be the same. You can race any buggy you want but what you cant do is swap buggies in the middle of the race. Such as bubbas breaks on first hill and he drives lil tims on second that is not allowed in previous series. :dblthumb:

You can race any rig you want as stated above. However, whatever rig you start each event in must be used thru the entire event. Example.....you start in Rig A on first hill and break you cannot race a different rig in second hill.

Latest posts