• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Aop drama??

jeeptj99 said:
I don't be know how they do it with families and full time jobs. Especially during race season where something is going on almost every weekend. **** has to be expensive

I think they do it for the money off of YouTube advertisements from people watching their videos.

xjcrawler said:
I think they do it for the money off of YouTube advertisements from people watching their videos.

**** still cant be cheap. Fuel to the event, rzr/buggy payment, time away form family, hotels, food, they must be making a killing for it to balance out. Don't get me wrong I am glad they do it I love seeing their videos and watching the bouncers do the impossible.

Re:

Seems like Matt is really branching out and trying to diversify to make his brand work. Looks like he partnered up with Jake Burkey to sell parts? Does the videos, merchandise, advertisements, off-road park and I'm sure there's other ****. Pretty cool to see a dude go from filming his buddies to where he is now.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Seems like Matt is really branching out and trying to diversify to make his brand work. Looks like he partnered up with Jake Burkey to sell parts? Does the videos, merchandise, advertisements, off-road park and I'm sure there's other ****. Pretty cool to see a dude go from filming his buddies to where he is now.

for sure. Crazy what a little dream can turn into.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:

And Matt's first ride at any park filming was with me at GrayRock. He was like a kid in a candy store and could not see enough. He definitely was soaking it in and reaping the benefits of what he loves. WHEELING. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

Re:

CHASMAN9 said:
And Matt's first ride at any park filming was with me at GrayRock. He was like a kid in a candy store and could not see enough. He definitely was soaking it in and reaping the benefits of what he loves. WHEELING. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

Were you guys still running wooden tires on the wagons or had you switched to the rubber kind?

Re:

money_pit_yj said:
Were you guys still running wooden tires on the wagons or had you switched to the rubber kind?

X2! And did anybody die of dysentery that weekend?

27a5963e9f1399b0219e8cbaa478b965.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

money_pit_yj said:

Not just any wooden tire, they were stickies!!!!! :stir:

Re:

money_pit_yj said:

Tires????, we don't need no stinkin tires.... molaugh

ADMEENISTATOOR... :rolf:

xjcrawler said:

It takes many pieces of the puzzle to make what I do work. If you broke down the Youtube Payments to how much time I put into the videos I wouldn't be making minimum wage. It was a struggle in the beginning but it is finally starting to pay off. I hated my day job so bad that doing what I love was always my goal. do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life. If you work hard enough you can have anything you want.

We have all kinds of things in store, ya'll stay tuned because we ain't done yet. :driving:

Man talking about hitting the nail on the head!! I rarely ever go to races. I have a 11 and 9 year old little girl and I wouldn't Dare take them to a race. That's really a damn shame to because they really love to ride and I know they would love to see a race but, there's nothing but a bunch of ****ing drinks at the races. I always have some beers when I go but, I'm grown enough to know when to stop and respectful enough to see kids sitting around and watch my language. I don't need my lil girls thinking that's shits ok.

Re:

Did she pick your forbidden fruit.....they didn't specify the color of Greggs Serpent

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk